Chapter 4: Stuck Together

Body horror(?)

The unreasonably early mornings, the annoyingly loud alarm, seemed like this was gonna happened every single day as long as they were here. Normally, everyone would wake up by someone's loud groaning and or most likely, the alarm. But this time, it's different.

Instead of groaning, it was someone screaming, not any kind of screaming, it was a scream of horror by Pin, who woke up beside them with Remote. Silver and brown small chunks of flesh were scattered all over the floor, the amounts of blood was overwhelming to the point that an object fainted, she fell on the floor and screamed loud enough to wake up the remaining objects who haven't. The room was filled with gasps, shock was covered on the faces of everyone.

Balloon: P-Paintbrush?! What the hell happened to you?!

??????: I-....rhhhh...

It couldn't speak properly, it only made weird sounds that were almost impossible to translate into actual English. It's body was deformed, it had silver and brown eyes. It was mostly in a brown colour, the rest was silver and kinda shiny, even half of it's bristles were covered in silver as well. They were slightly taller and had longer arms, it also seemed that their body became slightly slender than before.

??????: Agh-....ca-....

Candle: Oh my...

Candle covered her mouth in horror, she stumbled back. It was barely able to stand up straight, it's beady eyes stuck on the floor, it was unable to move properly and could only crawl for a bit before falling on the floor again. It stared in the floor, it's eyes were wide and shaking. Looking down to it's trembling hands, it wasn't theirs, it was someone else's, it's touch was mildly cold and familiar, it was Silver's, oh god, he's not here, did they mutilated him and fused his hands into theirs? No, it can't be.

Speaker: Morning Subjec-

The speaker came to a sudden stop, he was in complete shock, after a while, some mumbling was barely noticeable in the background, the speaker went on again.

Speaker: What happened here?

Leafy: P-Paintbrush?

There was silence for a while, which was quite rare considering all the objects talking to each other, objects groaning or yawning, the speaker saying something that is always important as they are the ones who control the room, and of course, the alarm. It took a while before the spoke once more.

Speaker: Okay, our staff we be taking...it outside of the containment room, please stand back as they come in.

The speaker turned off, the door opened and they had a remote controller in their hands. The moment 'Paintbrush' saw him coming, they froze as if they knew something was going wrong. One of the people launched towards them and grabbed their arm harsh-fully, instead of excepting their fate like what most people would do in such a situation, 'Paintbrush' decided to fight back at him, biting his arm with their sharp teeth, the person yelped and tried pulling him off his arm but it left traces of blood behind, their teeth dragged his blood across his entire arm, the man was panicking. A woman who was at the corner of the room pressed the red button, they sensed the electric shock almost instantly and screamed in pain, falling down onto the floor defeatedly.

The person pressed the button again, which switched off the grey bracelet that they were wearing on the wrist. They were weakened by it, the person grabbed it by it's arm again and dragged it out of the room silently, closing the door after leaving.

The room was filled with nothing but silence. Airy was in his little corner with his mildly broken cassette player and tape which he was still in process of repairing, he stared at the door in horror and fear, his expression looked like he was emotionless but it was still shocked in some way. He quickly looks back at his cassette player, trying to pretend nothing happened and tried getting back to fixing it. Airy still looked at the metal door, but instead of a door, it was the gateways to eternal suffering, the place where one day they will all die, it was frightening but it didn't matter, it's either they all die or they get out of this hell hole. Obviously, Candle was already starting the plan to escape and that is already starting everything, there is no turning back.