Chapter 16: Emergency

Gelatin sat silently inside of his tent, he had placed his portable lantern on his sleeping bag, it was still lit as a source of light which was a fire hazard but he didn't really care, he just looked at the book in curiosity.

The book had a few other pages that he didn't opened because it started raining when they reached back to that potato garden, Gelatin was right, the footprints were gone when it started to pour.

Rain drops land and break when they hit the tent's roof, almost as if the rain was attempting to make the tent fall down.

Just two days ago he got injured by a wild cat for some reason, it had caused a scratch across one of his arms and it was bandaged up for recovery, it still hurt and the pain worsened when it was in contact with water but he endured it, for Teardrop, for the
lost team members of the Newbie Alliance.

He looked down at the book, reading each word that was written on it, the handwriting was hard to understand but he eventually found out the letters and what were they saying.

Someone came in his tent.

It was Flower, she was holding onto a vibrant red umbrella above her, showing a empty expression on her.

Flower: Are you okay if I stay here for a while?

Gelatin: Yeah, come in.

She went in, once she closed the umbrella, she placed it neatly beside her and sat down with him.

Gelatin wasn't used to much company after the incident, Lollipop was in a different tent, a purple one with a fork label on it, obviously advertising her products and saying that she is the owner.

Lollipop hasn't come out ever since, probably because of fear. Teardrop was her favourite of the Newbie Alliance since she would listen to her in silence while sometimes even helping her, when she was the few to go missing that unfortunate day, Lollipop missed her the entire time.

Flower: What's that...?

Flower points at the book in between Gelatin's hands, he notices that she was curious of the book like he was in the cabin.

Gelatin: Eh, some weird old book I found, with weird stuff in it...

Flower: Can I see it?

Gelatin: Yeah, sure whatever.

He passes the book towards her. Flower took the book and looked at the cover for a moment, thought that she saw a word or two but there didn't seemed to be any, she opened the book and found paragraphs filled of many words on the first page.

𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓪 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮, 𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵.

𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓷, 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼, 𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂, 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮.