Chapter 12: Search

A few weeks have passed since they went missing, none of the bfb crew has found anyone, they were starting to lose hope for their missing friends. They have decided to do something that they never thought they needed.

Meanwhile, on the area where the competition of Tpot is on going, they too are also looking for their missing friends, just a few weeks ago they came and attacked them when Two was crying about his pie since the situation completely ruined it, poor Two. Eggy just threw it out and pretended that she ate, which worked and Two was not so upset about it.

On an deserted Island, Inanimate Insanity were on their third season and was being held there for illegal reasons, Mephone can't really be bothered to look for anyone who went missing unless they are a favorite because he was a 'fat slob' so everyone else on the island had to search them themselves, but in the least he will occasionally go on the Melife app and press some of the buttons in case they died, maybe he actually does care but chooses to hide it.

And finally, One, a green floating planet holding captive of several objects, there is not much to say about it, almost no one on the planet tried to search for them, as long as they are on the planet than they are basically useless, they have been isolated for so long to the point where they gave up on their lives and choose to live there, for the rest of their lives since there is no host and no one to save them, when there is no host, the show will just come to a sudden stop sadly.

Flower and the bfb crew stood over the purple mountains of Yoyle City, the cold wind blew her pink petals gently, the clouds were grey and the day would only get darker and darker as the last beams of light cease and hide behind the darkness of the sky.

The days only got worse, they were losing hope of finding them and it was hard to keep up with time without some of their close friends to cheer them up on a sad day.

Gelatin: Flower..I think it's time to go.

Flower: B-but we haven't found them!

Gelatin: I know but if it's starts raining, I will get all soggy and might not make it back!

Flower takes a moment to think, she seemed determined, which caused her to hesitate for a while before nodding her head, Gelatin was kind of relieved that this time they didn't get into a fight like last time, plus he would get soggy if it starts raining and will melt into a green slimy mess, which was very unpleasant and definitely not desirable for him.

The normal bus was waiting for them outside of the borders of Yoyle City, the purple grass was cut of to green normal grass to mark the border of the two very different places, one of them had several buildings and the other had many dark trees, The Evil Forest of course, known as one of the deadliest forests that could be found near the place where bfb is taken place at, it has been haunted by Evil Leafy ever since..bfb episode twenty-five on the first season.

The group carefully boarded on the bus, Ruby took the driver's seat while the rest sat at the backseats, there was only four seats that were empty, Four chose Gelatin, Flower, Taco and Loser to look over the Yoyle City but came back with no success.

Ruby: So did you guys saw anything..fun?

Taco: I mean, I did saw a large patch of someone's potato garden and they were huge!

Flower: Eh, saw some red shiny shards at the bottom of a tall tower, they were kind of pretty...

Ruby: Cool!

Ruby decided to turn on the radio since she was just sitting in a bus in silence, she turned the knob of the radio, but it only made a static sound, indicating that it was very much broken, she decides to sing a song that many are very familiar with.