Chapter 26: Burnt Ashes

File 9#

Name: Subject 24 (Silver paintbrush)

Age: Adult (Non-Binary)

Status: Alive

Personality: Docile

Interaction: Seemed interested to other subjects and always has a smile plastered on their face, shows no negative emotion except for pain and sadness, frequently speaks to others and is mostly annoying.

Weakness(es): Easily manipulated,
Can't seem to understand what's happening around them

Previous Residence: Inanimate Island

Note: Has had assistance from another subject during it's tests.

Suggestion: Terminate

-

Terminate? What does that mean? He stared at the file with a confused expression while still holding his empty emotion in his voice. He has been sitting on the bushes that he had slept on for a while, and he wanted to look through all of the files he had collected, they contained images of the person, dead or alive, and with information about them, such as personality, statuses, interactions, suggestions and all that crap.

Seemed weirdly convenient for him, as he can find out more about that person. The files even have a previous residence for each person, except for one..

Stone.

His file, the 'Previous Residence' tab just says "N/A" with brackets that says "Residence is unknown". The suggestion says "Further studying required", everything else is unknown about him.

Paintbrush was the one that he had to drag out of that one maze, and he had a file about them. He didn't understood what terminate meant, but their note tab..he knows who that 'other' subject was, and it was probably a good idea that he had escaped, if not he might've gotten punished or something.

And inanimate island? Doesn't sound like a real place, and it probably doesn't even exist. But he could be wrong, can't think too far ahead because too many unexpected things happen whenever they have a plan.

The backpack went hunting for more fish earlier, their name was Liam or something, he has two names, Liam or Bryce, it didn't seem normal to have two different types of names. He found his file though.

File 11#

Name: Subject 38 (red and green backpack)

Age: Adult (Male)

Status: Alive

Personality: Hostile

Interaction: Unable to remember it's name and refers to itself as Subject 38. Stays cautious of its surroundings and is unable to identify certain objects and does not trust anyone. It stays quiet and sits in one corner, mysteriously it's eyes glow red and white in the dark. When showing anger, their body is taken over by a mysterious darkness.

Weakness(es): Mentally unstable,
Thalassophobic,
Severe injuries

Previous Residence: Mysterious Planet

Note: When interacting with Subject 38, ensure to wear safety clothing in case of any emergency or unexpected incident of Subject 38.

Suggestion: Further studying required

He wondered what was the incident, what happened than? He started worrying about his own safety, there was no way that this person would do anything like that to him right? Doubting about the backpack's personality currently. He just stared at the folder, not knowing what to do before placing under the bush bed.