Chapter 9: Out Of Luck

Cw(s):
-Electrocution

Speaker: Good morning Subjects, subject 38 and 21, please follow our staff outside, thank you.

The microphone was screeching in terrible quality, they should probably replace it soon. Whatever. Files were scattered on the table with pictures and the subject's respective numeral names on all of them, each file had at least one or two papers inside depending on how much information they have one their behaviour or attitude, it was a complete mess. They had two files beside each other, had a picture of a candle and someone else, a green four leaf clover, both had the numbers '53' and '68' written on them. Of course they will have to drag the clover in later but for now they are focusing on other subjects, they were both waiting at the door.

The door opened by one of the staff and closed again after they both exited the containment room, the walls were light grey with dangling lights hanging over them, a grey door was at the end of the seemingly long hallway. Upon arriving at the entrance, there was a darker grey label that spelled out "The Experiment Room".

After opening it, there were two white tables beside each other and a giant gun like weapon hovering over both of the tables. The staff pushed them towards the tables, guns at their heads, maybe they weren't so friendly after all. They were forced strapped onto the tables separately, one of the staff members was getting the 'gun' ready, it heated up a bit and lowered down towards them.

Balloon could see the small bolts of electricity starting to become bigger, a red handle was at one side of the machine and someone pulled it down. The gun was powering up, it was making a whirring sound, until...

CRASH!

.

.

.

<<<#>>>
////////\\\\\\\\

A beaming light was casting on the door from the outside of the room, someone was screaming in pain, they don't know why but it's startling. Paintbrush was in awe when he saw the light beaming under the door, it was fascinating for them somehow.

The door suddenly opens, a object stood over the entrance, a four leaf clover. But not unconscious, after seeing that some of her friends were in the same room as her, she smiled happily and sat at the side of the room. Candle can already imagined what happened, it seems like she was manipulated into coming with them to the lab, perhaps it was a deal they made with her which lured her into hell. She'll soon regret her decision on after seeing what they have been doing them for the past few weeks.

She was fairly happy with sitting at the side of the room, alone. Clover carried a butterfly with her for some reason, it fluttered its pink wings as it flew slowly in the air, she giggled softly when the butterfly landed on her hand. Candle was staring at her, she is so innocent, why does she have to here? It made no sense, she has good luck on her side, yet she is trapped in here, did it just suddenly disappeared when she needed it the most? Can't be, things don't usually do that, that's just stupid.

The butterfly flew up until it reached on top of her and landed there, it slowly crawled down behind her back and went back to hiding. She noticed Candle staring at her with disbelief, she didn't know why but why not try to find out? Clover walked towards Candle and sat beside her, she tilted her 'head' up a bit to look at her face. Candle didn't know what to say, Clover was patiently waiting for her to say something, or strike a random conversation with her.