Chapter 27: Pages Of Guilt

Depuis le début

The door looked almost abandoned for years, it must have felt bad to be forgotten for all eternity, until the one that was meant for them comes to their door, forever forgotten sounded familiar, she thought her mother almost named her Teriyaki after her mother's favourite meal, chicken with rice, it was only loved when it was cooked at home, outside food didn't tasted good for her. So she picked up the skills to learn how to cook, it was pretty simple at that time, until they added chemicals and harmful substances in the chicken they bought, her mother soon got sick afterwards. And...

...

She attempted to open the door, tried sliding and pulling it, and pushing it. Despite her efforts, the door remained shut. She figured that she needed a crowbar, where would she'd be able to get that kind of stuff? She wondered, circling around in front of the door, there were many signs on the door.

"STAY AWAY"
"DO NOT TOUCH"
"BY THY GOD MAY YOU PERISH"
"YOU CAN'T SAVE YOURSELF"
"FORGETTING YOUR PROBLEMS DOES NOT
HELP"
"HEED MY WARNING"
"DO NOT ENTER"
"YOUR FATE HAS BEEM SEALED"
"DEATH IS YOUR ONLY OPTION"
"FUCK OFF"
"THE DEVIL AWAITS YOU"
"BE OPPOSED BY THE GODS AND SUFFER ETERNAL SATANITY"

Was that even a word? Candle questioned in her head.

Her flames kept growing like her god damn problems.

Fuck it.

CRASH!!*

..

Candle: Huff.. Hu-

What..?

P-Paintbrush?

What happended to you?!

Are you alive?!

PAINTBRUSH! WAKE UP!-

PLEASE-

.
.
.

Where..am I?

They woke up surrounded by blue, they see nothing but the abyss when they look ahead. The temperature was freezing cold, there was no source of air anywhere, so how are they breathing? In fact, are they even breathing? They quickly check the place where one's nose is supposed to be, they didn't feel anything there. They started freaking out, are they dead? They check their pulse but felt nothing, no response.

Where are they? They waved their arms violently and started moving around the area. The place was massive, is this where they will be for eternity..? A place where they would never see another someone? Alone forever..?

Paintbrush felt they were gonna cry in sadness, but no tears could escape their eyes. They felt like they were floating, are they in a river? Because they can hear something OR someone talking above them.

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...

They heard a male voice speaking, wonder what they are talking about. Paintbrush tried swimming up but was unable to for some odd reason, it was as if something was pulling them down.

They looked down and saw a chain around their leg, when did they get there? They tried pulling it, despite their efforts, they made no progress of trying to get out of here. Suddenly, something pulled them up.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?!