|39| "A Poem Looks Like a Tree"

A Poem Looks Like a Tree

Figurative Poem by Rosalinda L. Guevarra

A poem looks like a tree

Following the gust of wind.

It seemed like I was dancing like a tree.

The tree seemed to be playing with the whipping of the wind

The wind is singing a song which makes me calm.

I remain standing and proud,

No matter how many storms or trials pass.

When started to rain, it seems the trees crying.

As the leaves seem to be deafened by the force of the wind

and it is slowly falling off.

But I'm feeling refreshed after it rains.

But I am becoming stronger,

When I see the sun smiling at me.

From the author:

This poem depicts our journey or the challenges we encounter in life. That even we met struggles in life to pursue our goal or dreams, I know that it isn't easy to survive to rise again but still I chose to be strong and continued to lived. The trees conveys myself that even when strong winds or storms pass I still remain strong and still I'm motivated to fight on that battle and so that I'm inspired too.

So let's not give up on the battle of life, when we can no longer withstand the trials let's just breathe first but we will not give up let's just go on with life.

I'm believe that & "There was a rainbow after the rain" it is means not only problems that happen or come into our lives because just like the rain, it brings good things to our lives and that is hope, peace, happiness or blessing.

Everything happens for a reason.