Sure alpha! 

I think we should go. Why don't you guys stay here? According to my dear sister as we all are going out tomorrow. So stay here. Aurora will show you guys your room. Okay! Now excuse me. I have something to deal with. After that I went back to my room. When I enter the room isabelle was sleeping. She's lucky that she's sleeping, otherwise I would tell her. I went to change my clothes and go to sleep.

When I come back to room. I thought I should sleep because I dont want to see lucas blasting on me. So I laid on my bed and start reading the book. When I heard the door handle moving, I knew it straight that luca was coming.  So I fastly put the books on the side table and pretended to sleep. So that luca's can't punish me. Isabelle are you awake? I didn't respond. After that he went to bathroom and came back to bed and sleep. Thankgod!

At Morning....

Rise and shine Princess, Wakeup.

Mmm am getting up. Go freshen up, we are going out. Everyone is waiting downstairs, we will have dinner outside and don't even think that I forgot what did you said last night.

Gulp!

Luca's I was just teasing you. Are you sure about it? Uh-yeah, she Stuttered. Am forgiving you, but think twice before speaking. After that he went outside the room. Thank god, am safe. After that I took shower and did my daily routine and wear a black dress. I curled my hairs and wear red lipstick. Great am ready.

 Great am ready

Dress isabelle is wearing

Babe are you ready? Yeah just a minute. When I came outside from the bathroom, luca's was waiting for me. Wow kitten you're looking gorgeous. I badly want to kiss those beautiful lips of yours. But I don't want to destroy your lipstick. ( A flirty and sexy kidnapper wow ) Now let's go. And listen, Yes? Isabelle am taking you in public. If you tried anything funny. God help me, you're going to regret. Not only you, your love ones will feel my anger issues. You know very well I have access in Newyork, I will not forget Jessica. So keep in mind, to behave. And after that he exit the room. A tear escape from my eyes. Why he's so cruel? I didn't wish for this life. So why am facing all of this. I hate him, hate him. But Mr. Luca Knight, your days are going to end. I muttered under my breath.

Everyone let's go. Amelia, Eric , aurora and camellia went in Range Rover. And lucas make me sit in Mercedes. God how rich these people are. During the ride. I was looking outside the car. Enjoying this beautiful time. Luca's didn't disturb me this time and I thank to God. After two hours,we reach the city and stop in front of a luxury restaurant. Why you live far away from city ? I asked him. Well I love to live close to nature. Oh that's why you decided to live in a damn forest, where no one can enter. I said while rolling my eyes.

Yeah yeah!

After stopping the car. Lucas came at my side and open the door for me. Thankyou! After that we went inside the restaurant.  After doing the breakfast, we went to mall for shopping. Ok boys as you know we are going to shopping and you all are coming with us to carry our bags. Aurora said with excitement. Fine we are coming with you. All the girls and eric went inside the shop. Wait kitten, Now what? Here take this card. why are you giving me your card? Because I want you to use it for shopping. Luca's I can't and trust me I don't want to buy anything. You can give it to your sister. First of all aurora has her own card. Secondly I want you to buy whatever you want. Thirdly what's mine is yours. Take it and use it. You don't have to worry about anything kitten. Go and enjoy your day. He said while giving me his card. Now go and am watching you. I went inside and I saw girls were checking the dresses. Isabelle why are you standing here. Come with me . I want to show you clothes. I don't want to buy something, am okay here aurora. No maam you're coming with me and that's final. She drags me with her and we start looking for dresses.