Yoongi. 15 Ending B

Bắt đầu từ đầu

- It's just that, although I didn't want to start remembering, I've remembered the things you like.

- Is it that I have done something that is memorable?

- I have remembered your welcome. And also that when you came one day to a meeting with the people in charge here, you ate a few by yourself. How many were?

- I haven't eaten them in a long time. How good they were!

- I've never seen you so happy. You seemed more excited about the tartlets than our contract.

- That's not true but... are you going to buy me some?

- Well, the truth is that no.

- Oh, no? And me getting my hopes up.

- I'm not going to buy any because I've already bought them for you. Oh, open the door.

- The door?

- Yes. I have left them on the doorknob of your home office. The egg tarts.

- Wait a minute. When did you leave them?

- Before. While you were sleeping on your lunch break, I came over to home at one point to be with you but you didn't even hear me coming so I drop them off and came back to BH to continue working on my solo album.

- What is this all about? - she said suspiciously. - You make me feel guilty.

- Ha, don't tell me that I make you feel guilty when inside you are very happy. Y/N, eat them and brighten your day.

- You should have woken me up and had some with me.

- No, it's okay, you should know by now that I'm not very fond of sweets. In fact, I don't even like chocolate. Whenever you've given me chocolate I've put it in a drawer in Namjoon's studio. On my next birthday, give me tteokobokki instead of chocolate cake, please.

- Why did not you tell me before?

- I was hoping you would have noticed after so long, but since it didn't work, I'm tired of waiting. See? That's the difference between you and me, I did notice that you liked egg tarts. Ok, I have to go. Enjoy them. See you tonight.

That night when he came home, she saw that his face was glowing, and smiling, he went to sit next to her.

- Thanks for the egg tarts – she said kissing him. - You look very happy, almost even more than yesterday when you told me about the NBA game.

- You won't believe this, I've been offered to do a biweekly guest show for our YouTube channel.

- And what is the common denominator? - she asked crossing her legs, expectant and attentive.

- Me, isn't that enough?

- I mean if you will deal with a particular topic or each time it would be something different.

- Alcoholic beverages. Each guest would bring their favorite and I would taste it.

- Jin had told me in a video call from Argentina that he is also going to do a special program on how to make his own typical Korean alcoholic drink.

- It's not the same. - He answered annoyed with a grimace.

- I know, only the issue of alcohol has caught my attention, it's as if in this new stage you want to make it clear that you are adults.

- We have never had problems when it comes to showing that we drink. It doesn't matter, I don't even know why I bother telling you.

- What have I said now that you have felt upset?

- It's what you didn't say. Not "congratulations" or "who are you planning to invite" or "wow, that's interesting", the first thing was to tell me about Jin's show.As the premiere of my music video, again.

- I was going to ask you, you haven't given me time before you get angry. Of course I want to know more, and of course I congratulate you, it will surely be a success, everyone is interested in whatever you do.

- Everyone except you. - he complained. - You're so absorbed in your shitty job that...

- Why do you want to argue? - she interrupted him.

- Am I looking to argue?

- I'm serious, Yoongi. It's like any excuse gives you reason to get mad at me.

- What bothers me is that you don't pay attention to me. You ignore me. You listen to me out of obligation for as little time as possible to get back to work.

- So you think I'd rather be working than be with you. Not like you, who despite not having to spend time with the group, you have a talk show, a trip to Japan, a blog, producing with foreign people, Valentino, your classes... yes, I've seen your plans.

- Are you going to blame me for that too? Many months ago, on my birthday, you told me to talk about everything with you, not to push you away. Who's pushing who now, Y/N? I told you, it's all because of your job, you have to work so hard to make up for the fact that you didn't accept their offer that now everything in your life revolves around it. I need your attention, yes, and I'm not ashamed of it. All the plans you've read about are precisely because I want to do as much as possible before leaving. I'd rather do a lot of things with you, but you're not really here with me, even though I am supposed to be the absent one. When I'm home, I am at home. When you're home, you're in your fancy new office. - he said getting up.

Y/N remained silent.

- You have nothing to say?

- I was waiting for you to go to sleep, as you always do lately.

- Maybe I was trying to avoid this.

- You're right. - she said getting up too. - I was so absorbed in my work that I didn't pay much attention to you. I was working non-stop like when you were on tour, but now you're home. I will work less from now on. I promise. Forgive me. Only, in return, you should leave some of the thousands of activities you have planned. Let's spend time together. Good time, no arguing.

- Deal. - he said before kissing her.