Chapter 63

August

"Bruh why tha fuck she gotta be naked!"

Seeing Naima laying there as they took her picture, I just wasn't in agreement in this.

"Boy watch ya mouth in ma house!"

"Why can't she just be in some lah dress or som'n. Why she gotta be naked."

Two weeks into this parenting thing and our daughta' was the most well behaved, loved lah girl.

"MISTY!"

"Yes baby." She kissed me on her way to the fridge.

"Why tha fuck is my daughter in thea ass out naked?"

"Rephrase that question for me please?"

Taking a deep, I exhaled and relaxed myself before rephrasing the question.

"Misty why is Nai naked for them pics?"

"Because I wanted her in her natural element. Its almost over."

Going back into the family room, they were redressing her and she began to fret. Being the father I had become, I couldn't stand to see or hear her fussing.

"Just give me my daughta'."

"Aug stop being like that." My mother interjected.

"Its okay mom." Misty came in saying. "She's probably hungry and ready for her nap anyway.

Laying her on my chest, I swayed, rubbing her back, settling her. Catching me off guard, the flash from the photographer's camera startled me.

"Take her to our room babe, I'll in there in a bit." She spoke as she interacted with Naima.

Seeing the flash again, we both looked at him.

"Candid moments are better photos." He chuckled.

Heading to our room, Misty settled with the photographer before joining us.

Getting into mommy mode, she sat on the bed before I handed over Nai. Soon as she latched on, she was going in.

"Momma's sweet pea was hungry huh?"

Sitting behind her, making her be between my legs, I gently massaged her neck and back.

"Thank you." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Ya welcome love."

"Did Trav say how the room was coming along?"

"Yeah. He said its just fa the furniture to be put in and its done."

"Okay." She nodded.

When they were discharged, I told my mother and them not to worry about Misty's list and told them what to get.

Contacting my brother, I sent him Misty's list and told which room to set up.

"Ya spoke ta ya director at ABT?"

"I did. They told me take all the time I need and whenever I can justt fall back into place"

"Aight good. What bout EDC?"

"Same."

"Good."

"What about you babe?"

"I'a be working from home."

"She's just so perfect."

"Like ha momma."

Finishing feed her, she burped and put her down to sleep.