Chapter 48

Misty

Sitting on the floor of my room, I finished up the invitations for our wedding.

Though we had already told people the date, I still wanted to do something official.

"Sweetface!"

Hearing Aug's voice, I shook my head at how loud he was being.

"Do you have to be like that?" I asked as soon as he entered the room.

"What?"

"My grand mother is sleeping Aug!"

"Oh my bad. What you up to?" He kissed me.

"Just finishing the invitations so when everyone comes in they we can give them out."

"Let me see?"

"These look really good babe."

"Thank you."

"How long have you been working on them?"

"I got into it after I got up from my nap."

"You took any rest in between?"

"I did. I stretched."

"Good. You ate?"

"Mhmm." I nodded. "Did you eat?"

"Not yet." He licked his lips.

"No. Go eat some actual food."

"Fine."

As he left the room, I began packing away the invitations and materials. Since we been back home from Italy, its been busy mode.

Aug been on the road doing shows and I was still on leave so it gave me time to work on the wedding and still train and do therapy.

When we got back, my grandmother came out to Atlanta with me which I was more than happy about.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"Maw is out cold." He laughed.

"Yea." I laughed a little. "She's been working on my dress like its a damn secret mission."

"I'm ready to see that dress."

"Me too but um."

"Let me sit down for this."

"Now I'm just speaking here okay."

"Mhmm."

"You don't think March is a bit soon. We're in December right now and."

"You think its too soon?"

"I'm not thinking as in rushing but as in preparation wise. You think they would be able to pull it off?"

"I do." He nodded.

"Well alright then. March it is. I still can't believe you remembered that day."

"Everything pertaining to you, I remember."

"Really?" I straddled him.

"Yes." He kissed on my neck.

"What you trying to get into?" I moaned lightly.

"You."

"Would you feel bad if I said I'm not in the mood."

"Again?" He looked at me. "Whats going on with you baybeh?"

"What do you mean?"

"One minute you're not in the mood then a couple hours later you're all over me or you're all over me all the time."