Chapter 29

August

"Babe, where are you taking me?"

"Just relax ma." I kissed her hand.

After the pictures and receptionist entrance and everything, I decided to take my girl away for a minute.

"I am relaxed. I just want to know where we are going."

Taking the turn off, I glanced at her when she saw the beach and smiled. It wasn't far from the wedding location so it was good.

Pulling up to a secluded area on the beach, I parked and gave her my attention.

"You look so beautiful."

"Thank you." She blushed.

Tucking away some hair that was out of place, I just held her by her chin and kissed her.

"I mean it when I said you're next."

"I know." She nodded. "I'm finished with school so I'm holding you to your word."

"To this day, you're the only person I saw myself having a family with. Then seeing you up there today, I'm not going to lie, I was jealous and wished it was us."

"The fact that you're turning me on right now is incredible." She laughed.

"Really?"

"Mhmm."

"Well what you wanna do?"

"I want to do my man."

"Damn, I done turned you out." I stared at her.

"I'm trying to make up for the last four years." She snickered as she climbed over on top of me.

"Shit we probably would have been parents by now."

"You think so." She kissed on me.

"I know so. I'm done fucking you protected. I want to feel your inside on my skin."

"Fuck." She said as she looked at.

"What's going on with you?" I laughed.

"I don't know. I'm just really aroused right now. I don't know if its the wedding or seeing you in this all black, looking so damn delicious."

After she said that, she just kissed me. Unzipping her reception dress, I exposed her breasts and began playing with them. Moaning, she shifted herself, allowing me to get out my erect member before she eased her way down on it.

"Oh my God." She whispered.

"He can't help you right now." I smirked. "Get to work." I spanked her.

Leaning forward on me, she began to bounce like her life depended on it. At times she would slow down and grind on me while I played with her pearl, causig her to flood.

"I love you." She spoke against my lips.

"I love you too baybeh. Ya ready ta cum fa daddy?"

"Mm mm." She shook her head. "Not yet."

Stopping, she opened the drivers' door and got out.

"What are you doing?"

"I want it from behind."

"Well shit. Yeen gotta tell me twice." I got out as she opened the back door.

Looking around, no one was, so I got into position entering Misty then she began to throw it back on me.

The way she arched her back, giving me more depth to go into her was amazing. Holding her small waist, I took control of the moment, which then resulting in both of our orgasms.