Chapter 28

Misty

"So what do you think."

"Its perfect. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome Mrs. Alsina."

Smiling at the decorator, I was pleased at how everything turned out. Sarah and Brian's wedding was just a couple hours away and my vision for them had came to life.

 Sarah and Brian's wedding was just a couple hours away and my vision for them had came to life

"Mrs. Misty?"

Putting my attention behind me, Jasmine approached me with a smile.

"Yes love?"

"Miss. Sarah said that you need to come and start to get ready now."

"Okay, I'll be there shortly." I laughed. "Can you check on."

"The other areas are set and ready." She smiled.

As she went through her ticked off list on her clip board, I just smiled. Jasmine was such a diligent young girl.

Recently leaving the center because she had turned eighteen, she was out here making something of herself. When Sarah told me she was into event planning and managing, I decided to pull her on this with me and from here I was going to give her a recommendation.

"Well, I see you have everything in control here."

"I do and thank you again for this. I really appreciate the experience."

"No problem. Just remember to give me the list of places you want to intern at and I'll do the recommendation."

Exchanging a hug, I left her to go meet up with Sarah and Maggie. I knew Sarah was nervous but overall excited. Brian on the other hand, been smiling since this morning when we had breakfast.

"Misty?"

Looking behind me as I undid the flexy rods in my hair, I smiled when i saw Paul the manager of the place.

"Hey. Is everything okay?"

"Yes. I just wanted to compliment you on the amazing job you did here. This place looks great."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"If you're interested, I have a couple other clients who might need some help."

"That would be great but not for me."

"Come again."

"My assistant, Jasmine. She is trying to build her portfolio. She did most of the work here."

"Really? She is so young."

"Yes but gifted."

"We'll all speak after the wedding then."

"Perfect." I smiled before hurrying off.

Entering the room, I was instantly pulled into makeup and hair.