Chapter 42

Misty

"Puffin?"

"Oh God." I heard him say.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I know that voice and that usually comes with you wanting something."

"Okay and? Whatever Misty wants, Misty gets, remember?" I smirked.

"What you want woman?"

"Can we go out to dinner tonight. I'm in the mood to get pretty."

"I could have sworn that was your natural mood, the way you look everyday."

"Awe." I placed my hand on my chest.

"You're so dramatic." He laughed.

"Eh." I shrugged and laughed as well.

Sitting on his lap, I kissed his cheek before laying my head on his shoulder.

These past two months been a battle for me and my therapy. I had my good days and my bad days but he made them all good regardless.

"What's this?" I looked on as hell worked.

"My possible tour schedule."

"Oh."

"Don't worry. Either you come with me or you relax here or home, its your decision."

"Okay."

"I wasn't going to just factor you out. We still have our wedding."

"Italy?" I smiled

"Yes sweet face. Italy."

"I'm excited to be your wife but nervous at the same time."

"Why?"

"Our careers mare based in two different states."

"Still. Everything will work out."

Kissing me on my forehead, I made myself comfortable on him as hell worked.

"Don't fall asleep on me."

"I'm not." I answered with my eyes closed.

"Misty?"

"Fine." I got up off him.

"Whea ya going?"

"I'm tired, so I'm going to lay down."

"Aight."

Walking off, I went to the guest room downstairs rather than upstairs. Making myself comfortable, I laid and just let the tiredness take over.

*******

"Baybeh?"

"Yeah." I exhaled as I sat at the step in the pool.

After my nap, I had gotten something to eat before coming out to do my aqua therapy. It honestly was working but it was just as painful at times as my physical therapy.

"Pain?"

Nodding, trying not to cry, I took a couple more deep breaths as he got into the pool with me.

"I got ya. Usual spot?"

"Yes."

Holding my hip, he massaged it for me. Closing my eyes, I tried not to focus on the pain.

"Lets do one more lap up and down and then some stretches and then dinner."

"Okay."

Finished rubbing, I got into the, postitoned myself and pushed off. As I kicked my legs Aug coached me like he always did, with or without my therapist there.