Chapter 5

Misty

"These are so cute."

"You should have seen her invitations." I laughed.

"Do you have a picture?"

"Yeah, give me a minute."

Going into my phone gallery, I looked for the picture of Destiny's birthday invitation.

"A unicorn." She cooed. "This is so cute."

"Yeah. So tell me, what idea you had for the wedding."

"Well Brian and I were talking last night and we agreed on black tie event kind of thing."

"So white decor?"

"Yeah but I want some colour but nothing too much."

"Okay well you can always do coloured lighten that way you have control of it."

"I like that." She smiled.

It was just the both of us at my place. Maggie was beyond sick this morning and Kevin refused to let her leave the house.

Continuing with Sarah and her plans while I finished some decorations for Destiny's party, my phone rang. Aug's name appeared on the screen and by the way Sarah looked at me, I knew the questions were coming.

"Hey?" I answered quickly.

"Hey, you busy?"

"A bit yeah. Why what's up?"

"Wanted to see if you were up to go for a drive. Call me when you're free then."

"Okay no problem"

Ending the call, I went back to what we were doing.

"You're really going to make me ask huh?"

"Ask what?"

"So y'all good now?"

"Basically, yeah. We talked the other day and agreed to start over so as of now, we're friends."

"Well that's a start. Why didn't you tell us?"

"Y'all have enough going on as is. Me and him being back on speaking terms isn't that major. Our circle is connected so it was going to happen eventually."

"You have a point there. Well I'm happy for y'all."

"Thanks, but its nothing, believe me."

"Mhmm." She hummed.

Making some more notes while she showed me some invitation ideas she had, I glanced at her when I felt my phone vibrate on me.

Though I somewhat lied, the reason why I didn't say anything was because I didn't want to many opinions in this situation. Right now I just wanted to take things slow and calm.