Chapter 14

Misty

"Just ignore it."

Surprisingly, those were the words that came out of my mouth. Curiousity along with my emotions had kicked in.

"Are you sure?" He asked as the knocking happened again.

"Yes. They'll go away."

Smiling, he kissed me again. Leading me over to my bed, he gently laid me on it. As he made his way down my body, placing gentle kisses he stopped when we heard the voice of who was knocking.

"Auntie Misty, have you seen my daddy?" Destiny called.

With a slight bit of disappointment in both our faces, he looked at me as he responded.

"Yeah princess?" He called as he stood up.

"Daddy I got cut." She spoke.

Asking me to assist with her cut while he went into my bathroom, I got the door. Taking her hand, she came in and sat on my bed.

"Where's daddy?"

"He's using the bathroom love, he'll be out in a bit. Now let me see that cut."

Lifting her leg, it didn't look too bad.

"I see you were having a lot of fun." I laughed.

"Mhmm." She nodded.

Getting some ointment I use for my bruises, I gently rubbed some in before putting a bandage over it.

"All better." I kissed her on her cheek.

"Aunty Misty, what's that?"

"What's what love?"

"This, on your neck."

Touching the spot where Jamal was kissing on, I got up and went over to the mirror. Seeing the slight hickey, I smiled a bit then came back to my senses when my bathroom door opened.

"Its just a little rash love. Nothing serious."

Looking at me confused, I turned my neck to show him. Mouthing out that he was sorry, I just shook it off.

"Alright, now let me see this cut."

Showing him the spot with the bandage, she smiled and said that I made it all better.

"Wait. She kissed it too?"

"No daddy. That's only for you." She laughed.

Getting down in front of her, I watched as hr placed a small kiss on it before lifting her.

"You gotta be careful babe, okay?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good. Now let me talk to Misty for a minute."

"Okay." She ran off.

"Hey!" Jay called her back.

"Oh right. Thank you Auntie." She smiled then ran off.

"She is something else." I laughed.

"Yeah." He turned to me. "I'm sorry about just now."

"No. Its okay. We got caught up in the moment."

"Yeah but I initiated it and the last thing I want to do is to make you feel like I'm trying to get at you while you're a bit vulnerable."

"I understand and I'm not going to lie, I've thought about us, that, happening. Even before I came back home but I don't want to mess up our friendship, you know."