Chapter 41

August

"Momma, yeen think that's too much food?"

"No August, why?" She laughed.

"Because I really don't want these people in my house."

Leaning again the counter in my kitchen, I listened to her as she went on and on about why Morgan and her parents needed to come here and us settle this.

"I'm gonna go check on Misty."

"No. You'll stay here and listen and understand."

"Momma."

"Let's face reality finally August. In the end, you laid down with this girl and this is what is happening. We know she trapped you and you have leverage if she gets out of place so just leave it there."

"Fine. I'll change my mood but I'm telling you, if either one of them gets disrespectful."

"Shit I'll speak up before you. Now you can go check on my daughter in law."

Shaking my head, I left the kitchen and made my way to my room. Knocking on the door, I entered to Misty on the floor stretching.

These last three weeks been tough on her. Walking was a pain but she tried not to fuss much and I respected her for that.

"Need any help?"

Making my presence known, she looked up at me.

"I do actually."

Pulling her feet together, she instructed me.

"When I lean forward, press down on my back."

"Misty?"

"Aug I have you work out my lower back as well."

"Yeah but not like that. Not just yet."

"Fine. Well I'll lay flat on my belly and you massage out my lower back."

"That I can do."

"No sneaky business Aug!"

"Just lay down and keep quiet."

"Yeah, right there babe." She directed as I did what she asked.

Shifting positions a bit, she went into a slit and stretched forward. Licking my lips, one of the things I loved was how she took her body to different lengths.

"August stop looking at me like that and rub."

"Aight." I smirked.

Laughing to myself, when she leaned forward. Pressing down on her back gently with one hand, using my free hand, I rubbed on her.

"Aug?" She laughed.

"Yes?"

"It would be a bit more affetived if you put a bit more in it." She said.

"More you say. Like this."

Shifting her panty to the side, she moaned out as rubbed on her.

"Damn babe." I smirked as I felt her wetness on my fingers.

Stopping, she looked back at me as I got up. Locking the door, I took back up position behind her, this time with my boy starring.

"Stay just like that." I told her.

Lifting her lower body, I scooted below her and lowered her down on me.

"Oh God this feels good." She whispered.

I hadn't began doing anything just yet. We were just there with me in her as I caressed her body.

Rocking her lower body as she clenched her walls around me, I let her do her thing before I finally took control.