Chapter 34

Misty

"So are you going to open it?" He laughed.

"I'm too tired." I sighed.

"Misty how you too tired to open ya damn birthday present."

"Because I am." I fretted.

"Yeah well you're the one who wanted to go on the damn hike." He laughed.

"I didn't think it was that long."

"Just open the gift."

Groaning, I rolled my eyes and sat up. We hadnt too long returned from our early morning hike and I was already done for the day.

"All this blasted paper you stuffed in here."

"Just to get on ya nerves." He laughed.

"Shut up."

Balling up one, I tossed it at him but it fell short.

"Can't even through a paper ball." He teased.

"Because my arms ache."

"How Misty? You aint used ya arms while we walked so how they ache."

"Because the just do okay, now shut up."

Finally getting the jewelry box out, I opened it and smiled seeing the chain in it.

"This is beautiful." I looked up at him. "Thank you Aug."

"Ya welcome ma. Turn it over."

"Without you I can't fly.-AA"

Giving him my attention, he held his matching one out for me to see.

"I honestly couldn't think of anything better." He took it from me. "You are legit my angel on earth. I know you're tired of hearing this, but I'm going to love you till the end. Its me and you Misty."

"Thank you babe." I wiped my eyes.

"You're most welcome."

Not even thinking twice, I got up and kissed him. The way it was so intense, he had rolled over and was on top of me.

"Mmmm. Oh my God!" I let out as he eased into me.

"God ain't gonna help you now." I heard him laugh.

Following his laughter, I felt his hand connect with my ass. Biting down on the pillow in front of me, I just rode it out.

As my body flooded with that feeling of pure bliss, it was made known by the sounds I made. Like with my first time, August took his time pleasing my entire body as he made love to me.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He whispered as he placed kisses down my spine.

I was in a completely different world honestly, to answer him. The things he did, they way he made my body feel was everything.

Laying on my back, just staring up at him, he stood there just gazing at me. The look in his eyes made me smile but sad at the same time.

"What?"

Propping myself up on my shoulders, I waited for his response.

"Nothing." He shook his head and smiled. "Just admiring like I usually do."

"Oh."

"You ready to have the orgasm of your life?"

"What?" I laughed a little.

"Yeah. This one is going to be different and powerful."

"Oh wow." I blushed covering my face.

******