Chapter 27

Misty

"Did we really need to go out now. We could have done this later."

Sitting in our seats, Sarah and I leaned against each other for support while Maggie sat there just eating. We were at a mini golf place but I wished I was home.

"Just because y'all can't hold y'all liquor, doesn't mean we have to cancel plans." Brian said as they laughed.

"You playing babe?" Aug whispered.

"I guess." I sighed.

"Ya know ya can't drink, yet still ya let them convince you into it." He laughed.

"I know." I pouted.

"Don't even try that." He kissed my cheek then got up.

Letting out a heavy sigh, I got up and went to my ball. At this point I didn't care if I won or lost, all I wanted was my bed.

"The hell was that woman?" Aug came up to me. "We're playing couples babe. Ya can't be hitting them lame ass swings like that. We tryna win."

"Yeah well maybe if your strokes weren't as ineffective as my swing, I would have more energy." I said loud enough for just him to hear.

"I know you lying. You know I shut it down."

"Yet, I'm still hungover." I walked off

"Misty you joking right?"

"Whatever floats your boat." I shrugged.

"C'mere." He grabbed me by my arm. "Y'all we out this one. We gon be back in a minute."

"Aight man."

Basically dragging me out of the building, we got into my car and left.

"Where are we going?"

Not answering, he just kept driving.

"Babe I didn't mean what I said back there. I was only messing with you."

Glancing at me, he still didn't day a word. Surprisingly, we pulled up at my home. No one was home for the fact that my grandmother was over at Sarah's place.

"Open the door."

Doing as I was told, I unlocked the door and walked in. As soon as I turned around, he snatched me by the back of my neck and pulled me into him kissing me.

Gripping my thighs, he then lifted me, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh my God!" I exhaled when he entered me unexpectedly.

"My strokes were ineffective earlier huh?"

"No babe. They were, oh my God!"

"What was that?"

"Fuck!"

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked while he kept it up.

"Oh shit!" I let out as I squirted while he held me outwards.

"I'm now getting started." He spoke with this grin on his face.

******

"Misty you good sis?"

"Huh? Umm yeah." I nodded.

I was still in a different state of mind after the sessions I had with August. He meant that he had a point to prove and he proved it.

Like with Jamal, I wasn't able to walk. He had to carry me to the car and even back into the mini golf place. When everyone asked what happened, he lied and said I stepped bad and my ankle buckled so it was hurting.