Chapter 55

Misty

Feeling the heat of the sunlight as it came through the glass door, I groaned.

"Aug can you pull the curtain please?"

Not getting a response, I felt on his side for him only to realize he wasn't there.

Sighing, I rolled over on me back and just stared at the ceiling. Today being our wedding day and it felt so surreal. Here I was, twenty-seven, about to be married to the man who had vowed to marry me when I was twenty two.

"Time to become Mrs. Alsina." I smiled to myself.

Finally getting out of bed, I made my way to the balcony, only to be surprised by the sight before me.

"Wow!"

"You like it?"

Becoming startled by the sudden voice, I instantly turned around to August standing there.

"I love it."

"That's what I wanted to hear." He approached me. "Only thing left to complete it is you." He kissed me.

"You're such a softy, like a little bitch."

Mushing his head then running back into the room, I closed the door behind me. Laughing, he calmly walked over to it.

"Who you calling a lah bitch?"

Laughing still, he held the handle only to realize the door was in fact locked.

"Misty unlock tha do'." He called.

"What's that?" I said, putting my hand to my ear.

"Misty I ain't playing witchu. Open the damn do'!"

Holding onto the handle, he shook it aggressively.

"What?" I smiled as I stood there.

"Oh so ya can't hea huh. Just know we ain't getting married if yeen open this do'."

Hearing thos words, I stood there staring at him when an idea came to me. Smirking, I seductively began to undo my robe.

"Watchu doing?" He paused.

Exposing myself, I walked up to the door and began teasing him. Seeing the look on his face was priceless. One thing that always excited him was the sight of me playing with myself.

"Are you sure you don't want marry me babe?" I pouted.

"Misty?"

"Yes August?"

Pressinf my chest against the glass door, he stood there staring. Mumbling, he began to rub on himself.

"Can you two stop being nasty for once?"

Startled by the sound of my grandmother, I closed my robe instantly before turning around.

"Something is clearly wrong with the both of you and why are you out there?"