Ocean Of Embarrassment

Zacznij od początku

"Fine. I'll send your dinner in the room. " I nodded smiling as he walked out.

As a Kid, I was a fan of adventure stories. I wanted some adventure in my life, not some Prince Charming. But now, I want if I can take those wishes back.

I mean, what the fuck is happening in my life.

Arghhhhhh!!!!

I groaned in frustration and walked towards my suitcase that bhabhi somehow managed to get from academy, took a pair of leggings with an oversized top and walked in to the bathroom to freshen up.

After a quick but relaxing shower I soaked myself with the towel then wore my leggings, then I took my top to wear but then my eyes fell on it's side, which was torn.

I sighed heavily.

"Nothing goes simple with me." I said to myself then walked out of the bathroom in just my bra and leggings.

I took my suitcase and placed it on the bed then sat besides it with folded legs on the edge of bed then started searching for some matching top with the leggings i was wearing.

Suddenly the door barged open and looked up with a gasp. A deafening scream left my lips as soon as my eyes fell on the person.

Karan!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahah"

The heavy gasp came from him as he banged the door closed again.

"Can't you fucking lock?? " He shouted from behind the door.

Are you kidding me??

" Can't you fucking knock?? " I retorted with the same tone.

"This is my house." He shouted again.

"And this is my room for fuck's sake" I shouted back.

"Er... Um... Yeah. Fine. I'm sorry." He said and stood there as a topless statue.

"What?? I- did you just-

He cut me off. " A-Are you decent?? Can I come in. " He asked hesitantly.

I looked down at me and cried a big embarrassing 'NO'

What the hell did I do to you dear destiny writer??

Taking a top from bed I wore it quickly.

"Yep. Now... I-I am. I mean... You can come in. " I cleared my throat.

The door opened and his perfectly handsome but for-the-first-time-ever-flushed-face
Came into my view.

He was looking anywhere but at me, so was I.

Taking a heavy sigh I was about to break this awkward silence when he spoke up.

" Actually I came he-

He started but stopped in mid and stared at me, I stared back, self consciously.

"What?? " I asked.

"Err... Your shirt. It's.. Um.. It's inside out. " He pointed at my top.

"Heh?? " I asked dumbly following his gaze.

And..... Gasped.

Ways to embarrass yourself monu!!

"I-I'll just.....

Trailing off the sentence i ran towards the bathroom and slammed the door behind me.

Placing my hands on my chest I had some heavy exhales.