Im Regretting This

Keith walked glumly through the school halls, exhausted from Ms. Fran. She had taken him to the theatre room, and talked his head off about how excited she was and blah, blah, blah...Keith had stopped paying attention. 

         He was still reeling from that whole meeting, and he was dreading Shiro. Shiro had seemed really mad at the meeting, Keith was probably going to get an ear full.

       "Keith!" A voice called. Keith turned around to see Pidge nearing him. He glared.

      "Hey Keith! What's up?" Pidge beamed. Then she saw Keith's face.

       "What is it?" She asked, alarmed. He continued to glare at her.

       "I was just talking to Ms. Fran," Keith hinted, his purple eyes sparkling in fury. Pidge's smile dropped.

       "Uh oh," she murmured. Keith gave her a fiery stare, daring her to cross him. She stayed silent. Keith didn't let up, he stared her down, until finally she broke.

       "I'm sorry Keith! She cornered me, and you don't know how scary that woman is! She told me she would leave me alone if I just referred her to someone else, and so I just said the first name that popped in my head! But hey, at least you got it all sorted out! Right?" Pidge squeaked, pushing up her glasses.

      "Actually no. Meet your new Juliet," Keith groaned. Pidge's eyes flew open, she began to shake Keith.

      "WHAT?! You actually agreed to it? Are you insane?!" She cried. Keith continued to glare, and he shook Pidge's hands off him.

       "No I did NOT fucking agree to it! I'm being forced! It was either that or get expelled!" Keith barked. A smile began to creep onto Pidge's face. Then she began to laugh...and laugh.

      "The fuck Pidge? It's not funny!" Keith fumed. Pidges head popped up, and she smiled widely at Keith.

     "Sounds to me like I saved your ass from getting expelled! If anything you should be grateful I recommended you!" Pidge cried, a little to pleased with herself. Keith hissed in anger.

"No Pidge! There were other ways I could have gotten out of getting expelled besides this. Im sure of it," Keith chastised. Pidge rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Keith, can't your sorry ass just be grateful that I single handedly saved you from being carted off back to public school?" Pidge cooed. Keith groaned, and started walking away from her. He was furious. Pidge followed along. This was completely normal.

"Come on Keith! What can I say? I'm sorry! I know it seems like the end of the world, but you'll make it through it! Our private school isn't like your old middle school! Yeah your bad boy reputation might go down hill, but I don't think you'll have to endure anything like what you had to go through before. I'll make sure of that!" Pidge promised, laying a hand on Keith's shoulder.

Keith stopped walking. He knew it wasn't fair to treat Pidge the way he did. She was right, she had helped him out of getting expelled. But still...he couldn't believe she had suggested him to Ms. Fran like that. Keith knew that Pidge only wanted what was best for Keith. He knew he needed to calm down and control his emotions right now.

He took a deep breath.

Then another.

Then he looked Pidge in the eyes and smiled.

"I'm okay," he said. Pidge smiled. They began to walk again.

"So, actually no one will know it's me," Keith explained as they walked along.