Hips Don't Lie

"I can't believe we're doing this," Keith laughed looking down at Lance's hips moving over his. He was BRIGHT red, as he could feel a rush of adrenaline rushing over him. This felt...good. Lance was really good at this. He wasn't lying when he said he had practiced. Keith even forgot that music was playing, he was so concentrated on the way Lance's warm body grinded against him rhythmically. Lance grinned widely, he was having a little too much fun showing off his moves. His hot hands were placed on Keith's pale shoulders, and his blue eyes were glued to Keith's face. Although Keith wouldn't look at him, he was too embarrassed. Lance wouldn't have that.

He tilted up Keith's chin, until they were staring at each other eye to eye. Lance felt a warmness fill his chest as he saw how red Keith was. It was nice to see him embarrassed for once. Lance felt like Keith was so much more experienced than him, so it was nice to be the one in charge for once.

"Keith, you're cute," Lance whispered into his ear without the AirPod. Keith didn't know he could turn any more scarlet, but he did.

"You're good at this Lance," Keith whispered back, as he felt Lance's long legs continue to slide up and down him. Lance probably felt how...how good this was making Keith feel. That just made Keith's pulse speed up higher and higher.

He loved this. He loved this feeling. He wished it could last forever, but of course it couldn't. The song ended, and Lance stopped. Keith sighed, he should have picked a longer song.

      "So, how was it?" Asked Lance, handing the AirPod back to Keith. Keith nodded, trying to restrain himself from grabbing Lance's face and kissing him all over again.

      "You should have been a stripper," Keith whispered back, breathless. Lance began to laugh again.

     He slowly started to slide off Keith's legs when Keith grabbed his waist.

     "No! Where are you going?" He whined. Lance grinned leaning back in.

      "Oh? You want more?" He whispered seductively. Keith didn't answer, instead his only reply was to kiss Lance's soft lips again. And again.

      Lance began to kiss back excitedly. Then he thought of how Keith would kiss his neck, and his ear. He wanted Keith to feel how good that felt. Slowly he started trailing his kisses away from Keith's lips. He began making his way to Keith's neck, where he began to suck. He had never given anyone a hickey before, but Keith was beginning to moan so he was pretty sure he was doing it right. It felt good having Keith's skin in his mouth, and feeling the warmth of his neck. At the same time, Lance began to twirl his fingers through Keith's thick mullet.

      "Oh Lance," Keith sighed. This continued on for some time; Lance slowly sucking on Keith's neck. Finally he rested his head on Keith's shoulder, taking in the safe smell of Keith. He sighed, content. So did Keith as he slowly started to stroke Lance's long bare back along his spine. Keith chuckled to himself as he tried to think if he had any turtle necks to wear tomorrow. Tomorrow!

     Keith had completely forgotten! He was dressing up like a girl and going New York tomorrow with the very boy he was holding! Shit! If Lance saw the hickeys...the ones he had made...fuck. Keith tried to shake away those thoughts and concentrate on what he was feeling right now. He felt completely at peace, he felt completely, and hopelessly in love.

      "Lance," he whispered, but no answer came. The boy's breath had evened, and he was sound asleep. Keith smiled. This was perfect.

Before Keith knew it, he was asleep.

The next morning, Keith woke up to his shoulders being shook. He whined and rolled over, feeling a warm body next to his. He instinctively grabbed onto it. He felt his shoulder get shook harder. He groaned, grabbing onto the warm body tighter.