Boyfriends

"Keith! If it's okay with Shiro...I can come with you!" Lance cheered, throwing his arms around his emo boyfriend. Keith smiled.

         "Really? Shiro said it's okay! So oh my gosh...you can actually come!! I'm so happy I could cry!" Keith grinned, hugging back lance tightly. Lance immediately found Keith's lips, kissing him hard. Keith grinned, pushing back to Lance with just as much force. He pulled Lance's jacket towards him causing Lance to fall into his trap even more. Then Keith snaked his tongue into Lance's mouth, causing Lance to moan. Keith had missed that sound.

"Ehem!" A voice called behind them. Both boys blushed and turned to look at Shiro, smirking at them.

"I better not be letting Lance come with us just so you can lose your virginity," Shiro scolded.

"Shiro!!" Keith yelled, turning bright red. Lance gave an awkward smile at Shiro behind him.

"Come on," Keith said, pulling Lance's hand towards his room.

"Remember boys! Practice safe sex!" Shiro called behind him. Keith flipped him off.

Once Keith had shut the door he let out a long groan.

"Ugh I'm gonna kill him! He's gonna try to embarrass me all the time now that you're gonna live with us!" Keith groaned. Lance laughed.

"Say that again," he smiled. Keith cocked an eyebrow.

"Say what?" He asked.

"That we're gonna live together," Lance sighed, "it's gonna be practically perfect." Keith grinned, bringing his body towards Lance again, and swinging his arms around Lance's neck.

"We're gonna live together. I'm going to live with Lance McClain, my one and only true love, in New York City," Keith sighed.

"Ahhh...music to my ears," Lance sighed. Keith buried his head into Lance's shoulder, smiling against it.

"Lance?" He mumbled against Lance's shirt.

"Yeah?" Asked Lance.

"Just to be clear...you're my boyfriend right?" Asked Keith. Lance smiled, blushing.

"Well that's what I told my sister so I should hope so," chuckled Lance. Keith smiled up at him again, and kissed Lance's cheek.

"I can't believe I finally have a boyfriend. You don't know how long I've waited for this," Keith sighed.

"I can't believe my boyfriend is so fucking cute. You have no right Keith! No right! And especially with that mullet of yours! How are you so damn hot?! How do you actually pull off the mullet?!" Lance insisted. Keith burst into laughter.

"Keith?" Asked Lance.

"What?" Asked Keith.

"Can I call you Mullet again?" Begged Lance. Keith glared.

"Never!" He insisted.

"Whyyyy!!!" Lance whined. Keith laughed, then kissed Lance's lips again, causing a rush of heat to course through Lance. Lance quickly kissed him back, but Keith kissed back much harder, until the force of the kiss had them falling to the floor. Keith landed on top of Lance laughing. He spread his legs over Lance's middle, and pinned Lance to the floor. Lance wrapped his arms around Keith, leaning up. Then they kissed again, and again. Each feeling there own sort of nervous affection.

Keith then started making his way to Lance's ear, kissing all over Lance's face. Lance couldn't help but giggle, until Keith reached his neck. Then Lance went still as nerves of passion coursed through him. Keith began sucking, causing Lance to moan.