New York City...again

The next day, Keith rested his head on Lance's as the airplane they were on flew them to New York.

       "Do you remember when you fell asleep on me as Kara?" Lance laughed. Keith groaned.

       "Don't make me," Keith whined.

       "Why not?"

       "I hate Kara. With a burning passion. She tried to steal you away from me," pouted Keith. Lance rolled his eyes.

      "You don't make any sense," laughed Lance, then his eyes gleamed with an idea.

      "What?" Insisted Keith.

      "I'm just saying....if you still have the Kara outfit, you should put it on sometime. Just not that stupid wig. I like feminine Keith," teased Lance. Keith groaned.

      "Only because I love you," said Keith, "and okay...I admit it...sometimes it was fun dressing up."

      Before they knew it, the three of them where in New York City and finding there apartment. It took a while to get settled but once they did they had all day to roam around the city. The three of them. Lance and Keith got to visit some of the same places Lance and Kara had. And Keith was so happy this time he was his true self with Lance. When they got back to there apartment later that day, they go to meet a couple of the people on there hall.

        They lived right across from a man named Coran, who Keith and Lance already knew they were going to love. And next to him lived a man named Adam that Shiro was clearly eyeing.

        "I love you so much Keith," Lance said for the millionth time as they walked through Central Park, kissing his boyfriends cheek. Keith gripped Lance's hand tightly.

      "Never stop saying that," Keith insisted, leaning his head against Lance's. As they walked through the park they saw most people smile at them.

       "Ah...it's so different from Texas isn't it," Keith sighed. Lance nodded.

      "You're safe now Keith," promised Lance.