Meet Kara.

"Did you hear? She's holding auditions today," Pidge mentioned as she twirled a noddle with her fork. Keith and Pidge were sitting in the school cafeteria together, at their own little table off in the corner. It was the table that was farthest from the other students. That way that could both be left alone.

"Kill me now," Keith groaned, leaning his head against the wall. Pidge scooped more noodles into her mouth, slurping them up.

"So, do you want to go?" Pidge asked, before chugging her bottle of water. Keith looked at her confused.

"I'm sorry, what?" He questioned, confused. Pidge rolled her eyes.

"The auditions! Do you want to go to the auditions?!" She clarified. Keith laughed.

"Heck no! Never in a million years!" He promised.

"Why not?" Pidge asked, slurping down more pasta. Keith gave her a look.

       "Pidge...why would I ever want to go to auditions? It'll just be a waste of time. Besides I don't want anyone to see me there. If anyone were to discover that I was Juliet, that would be the death of me," Keith explained. Pidge nodded.

      "I guess that makes sense. I don't know, I was just thinking you may want to scout out who you'd be working with," Pidge continued. Keith nodded.

      "Yeah, I don't know. I'll be trying to avoid them at all costs," Keith sighed. Pidge chuckled.

      "I know what you mean. Loners for life," she said, holding out her hand. Keith fist bumped it.

     "Loners for life," he agreed.

       "Although, I will admit...unlike you, I have other friends. I'm not completely as stand offish as you," Pidge admitted. Keith's eyebrows raised.

     "Really? Who?" He asked. Pidge looked away. Keith realized she didn't want to tell him who.

      "Who?" He demanded.

       "Oh, just some people in my study group," Pidge explained, "So how did Shiro take everything?"

     Keith sighed. Pidge was clearly avoiding the topic. He guessed he would find out soon enough since Pidge's mystery friends were in her study group. He wondered who it could be. Who would Pidge be friends with that Keith would hate?

      "He's worried about me," Keith admitted, looking down.

      "Awlllll," Pidge cooed. Keith shot her a icy glare.

     "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I better not mess up again," Keith groaned. Pidge patted his hand.

     "Don't worry, I'll help you," Pidge promised. Keith smiled.

      Later than day, as Keith was beginning to leave school, Ms. Fran stopped him in the hallway.

     "Keith, can you come here for a quick second?" Ms. Fran whispered to him from the shadows of the hallway. The crowd of school boys going home bumped him every which way, as he stood there trying to figure out what was going on. Trying not to get trampled, Keith shoved his way through the crowd to Ms. Fran, glaring.

     "What?!" Keith fumed, once Ms. Fran and him were safely hidden from the view of the other students. Ms. Fran began to fidget with her long brown skirt.

    "Well...uh, I was wondering if you were free tomorrow, so we could get your...girl form figured out?" Ms. Fran suggested hesitantly, clearly nervous to be so close to a presumed bad boy. Keith sighed. He might as well get it over with as soon as possible.