Lance the Stripper

Lance felt his pulse speed up as Keith slid his tongue into his. Every time Keith had done this so far, it had always led to Lance making some...weird noise. Lance didn't know how to control himself when Keith did things like this. He was nervous even as he felt the delight in his stomach twist through to his chest as Keith slithered his tongue along Lance's teeth. Lance moaned, startling himself. He got so flustered he pulled back somewhat. Keith looked at him hurt.

    "I'm sorry. I wasn't sure if we were doing that anymore or not, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he promised. Lance shook his head quickly.

     "No...no I like it, and I...I want to go further, I guess I'm just new to all this. That's all," Lance told him. Keith nodded. Lance thought they were going to talk it out more, but all of a sudden Keith was right up on him again. He guessed that had been the only confirmation Keith needed. This time Keith came in so hard, that Lance fell against the bed to where Keith was on top of him...again. Lance had forgotten he had taken his pants off until this moment, when he hoped Keith wouldn't realize what was happening down there. They both had nothing on beside their boxers, which was an arousing notion to Lance. Especially since Keith was so very fine, so very muscular in the right way. If Lance was into men, which ofc he wasn't...*awkward chuckle*, then he figured he wouldn't be into the really buff guys. Hypothetically, he would probably like Keith's body type the most. Lean, yet tight and muscular, with a feminine physique at the same time. 

     Keith continued to keep pressing his mouth, and his tongue into Lance. Since they had done this so many time already, Lance was finding it a little easier to not be moaning constantly. Instead he was trying to figure out how to get his own tongue to move like Keith's. Slowly but surely, Lance began to wound his tongue around Keith's twirling them together. Keith seemed to like this a lot to the point where if hands weren't placed on either side of Lance's head to support his body weight, he would be trailing them up and down Lance's body.

      Finally they broke their mouths away from each other for a second to allow the other to catch their breath. Lance wiped spit off his face. He wasn't sure if it was his own spit or Keith's. Once Keith had caught his breath again, he was pressing back onto Lance, yet this time he decided he wanted to try something else. He bit Lance's lip.
Lance moaned.

     "Say my name," Keith demanded, causing Lance's eyes to open wide. He was still pinned under Keith. Keith's violet eyes were lit with starlight as he gazed intensely at Lance.

     "Call out my name, like you did before," he repeated.

      "Keith?" Lance questioned, confused. Keith sighed and chuckled. He sat up to where he was basically just sitting on top of Lance. The making out break was making Lance realize that Keith's legs were splayed over his own, right over that area. Lance's face burned with heat suddenly. For some reason he hadn't realized they were both hard until now.

     "No! I mean....I mean," Keith tried to explain, "Here, do something to me, I'll demonstrate."

      "Okay," Lance murmured, laughing nervously. Do something to him? What did that mean? Touch him? Keith's face was a little out of reach, but his abs seemed a lot closer. Lance felt the impulse to rub his hands along them. Was that was Keith wanted? He guessed it wouldn't hurt to try. Lance quickly sat up to where him and Keith were face to face again, and he began to rub his hands up and down Keith's stomach. He pressed his lips into Keith's passionately, as his hands began to trail further and further down, until Lance was rubbing his hands along Keith's thighs all while he twisted his long tongue to as far as it could reach down Keith's mouth.

     "Oh...Lance," Keith moaned, pressing back quickly. Oh...so that's what he had meant. Lance scooted back until he was against the bed frame again so it could support his weight. Keith began moving his own hands against Lance, rubbing up and down his chest. Keith bit Lance's tongue this time.

    "Keith," Lance moaned. Keith grinned in delight. He wanted more...he wanted so much more. Every time Lance pressed in, Keith felt a flame erupt in him. He felt his insides start to dissolve, as a coursing euphoria rushed over him. How had this happened? He was just so...happy.

    "Lance," Keith whispered between kisses.

     "Mmm," was all Lance's reply.

     "Do you want to go further?" Keith asked nervously, feeling how hard they both were. Lance felt his chest heat up, he pulled away to look up at Keith again.

     "What do you mean?" He asked. Keith blushed, not wanting to explain his dirty mind to innocent Lance.

      "Never mind," Keith muttered. Lance chuckled.

       "Come on Keith, don't be shy," Lance prompted.

       "I just...I don't know how far we're gonna go," Keith admitted.

       "How far have you gone?" Lance questioned.

       "Honestly I don't ever think I've gone farther than this. That's why I'm asking...I think if I were to go further, I would want it to be with...with you," Keith admitted, his whole face going cherry red. Lance smiled at how pretty Keith was. Lance realized that Keith was more innocent then he pretended to be.

        "I feel the same way Keith," Lance smiled. Keith looked at him surprised.

         "You...you do want to go further?" Keith asked astounded. Lance smirked.

          "Yeah, we can start with a lap dance," Lance teased. Keith's eyes grew wide.

          "I...I don't know how to that," Keith admitted, blushing. Lance grinned.

         "I do," he whispered into Keith's ear. Keith felt a bolt of nervous energy shoot down his spine.

         "You...you do?" Keith asked, wondering if Lance was as innocent as he thought.

          "Mmhmm," Lance said, twirling his long finger through Keith's mullet. Keith felt himself begin to shake from delight.

         "Okay then...do it," he blurted. Lance chuckled, pleased. They began to adjust their positions to make it where Lance would be on top of Keith instead.

        "So uh...how do you know how to lap dance?" Keith chuckled, as he got off of Lance.

        "Oh! Well, I used to take dance lessons with my sister. I was always praised at how I could move my hips, and how flexible I was. I guess that explains my favorite song," Lance chuckled. Keith felt his face grow hot. He glanced at Lance's long legs and wondered how flexible the boy was.

         "Anyway, This is going to sound REALLY stupid, but I...I taught myself how to lap dance. Instead of sneaking magazines like other boys I snuck videos teaching me how to dance a different way than the way my teachers taught. Then well...gosh I was an idiot...but I would imagine I was a stripper. I look back on it in horror. But hey, I guess all that practice payed off," Lance laughed. Keith laughed along with him, sitting against the backboard of the bed. Lance slid on top of him. Keith had to admit, he was glad Lance had never given anyone else a lap dance. He wanted Lance all go himself.

       "Lance the stripper!" Keith teased. Lance cut him a glare.

       "Shut up!" He demanded. Keith laughed.

      "What about you? Did you ever have any weird stages?" Lance chuckled. Keith went cold. What had going through stages and figuring himself out been like for him? Well, the main thing had been realizing he wasn't into girls...at all. Oh! And trying to kiss his straight friend which ruined his life. Keith didn't really know how to tell Lance that though.

      "Normal I guess, not any fun like yours," he laughed. Lance nodded, chuckling back.

     "Yeah, I was a weird kid," Lance admitted. They continued to laugh some more, until finally it went silent. They gazed at each other with an intensity.

     "You ready?" Lance smirked.

     "Wait," Keith said, grabbing his AirPods off his night stand. He gave one to Lance, and grabbed his phone. "Hips don't lie" began to play through their ears. Lance laughed like a maniac.

      "Alright, now I'm ready," Keith grinned. Lance smirked again as he began to move his hips up and down Keith.