The big day part 1

When Keith woke up his bed was empty.

        "Shit he really does hate me," Keith sighed, pulling back the covers. He still couldn't believe he had confessed to Lance.

         "Ughhhh! I'm such an idiot!" He cried out, burying his hands in his face. Keith had decided something else. Lance already hated him so now was as good a time as ever to tell him he was Kara. Lance deserved to know the whole truth, even if it would shatter Keith into a million pieces. It was nice to know he had already lost Lance, that way he had nothing else to lose in telling him.

         "FUCK!" Keith screamed suddenly. He felt tears start looking at his eyes. He heard feet coming running down the hallway, and then Shiro came bursting in his room.

        "Keith what's wrong?" Shiro asked alarmed.
        "Oh nothing! Just that I lost the boy I'm in love with!" Keith cried out. Shiro sighed.

          "Keith please stop being a drama queen. Save it for the stage today. Lance left because you guys are supposed to be rehearsing right now. I told Ms. Fran you would be late because of everything that happened. I wanted you to get your rest. But no need to worry! Lance made sure to give me a friendly goodbye on the way out. There's nothing to worry about," Shiro promised,

          "Shit Shiro why do you have to give me hope? If he doesn't hate me now he's gonna hate me later," Keith sniffled. Shiro rolled his eyes.

          "Why Keith?" Shiro asked.

           "I'm gonna tell him today. Originally I figured I would just never tell him about Kara and let him forget about her, but he deserves to know the truth. If I tell him I love him, if I tell myself I love him...then I have to tell him the truth," Keith explained. Shiro nodded in understanding.

         "That's very brave of you Keith. I'm proud of you," Shiro said. Keith smiled.

         "Thank you Shiro."

          "And Keith?"

          "What?"

          "Get your ass to rehearsal...you have a show to put on."