Lance McClain's second kiss

Keith couldn't force himself to look up at Lance. He knew he had to. He couldn't just stare at the floor forever...could he?

"That was...nice," Lance finally muttered, after a long silence. Finally, Keith risked a glance at Lance. He locked eyes with Lance's gorgeous ocean blue ones. The were accented even more by the red blush on Lance's face, which wasn't as showing as Keith's, since Lance had darker skin.

"Y...yeah," Keith agreed. They were still really close, and Keith could hear Lance's quick breaths.

"Do...do you want to try now?" Keith asked, stammering. Lance's eyes widened.

"Uh...ye...yeah. Although, I'll probably mess up," Lance claimed.

"No! I'm sure you won't, and even if you do it's not a big deal. It's just me," Keith promised.

"Yeah...just...just you," Lance whispered back. Then he took a step forward, cupping Keith's soft cheeks.

"You uh...have nice skin. What kind of skin care routine do you do?" Lance asked, staring into Keith's purple eyes. Keith couldn't help himself...he lightly chuckled.

"Lance. Don't ask a girl that when you're about to kiss her," Keith laughed.

"Sorry," Lance giggled.

"It's okay, actually I don't really do anything," Keith told him. Lance's eyes grew wide, and he pushed Keith away.

"WHAT?! But your skin is perfect!!! It's so smooth! I have to do a carefully designed facial routine every night, and every morning to look this good!" Lance yelled. Keith covered his face with his hands, laughing as well. Then he felt Lance' soft touch on his, pulling away his hands. The were just inches apart again. Lance was holding tightly to both of Keith's gloved hands. Their fingers curled around each other.

Then, Lance leaned in, and their lips met again. Expect this time, they both pushed in more forcefully. It was a shorter kiss, but somehow more intense than the first. The looked into each other's eyes startled.

"That was good, but you forgot to cup my face," Keith whispered.

"Okay, let me try again," Lance whispered back, letting go of Keith's hands, only to put them back on Keith's smooth skin. Then they were kissing again. A soft, gentle kiss. Lance began to pull away, but Keith slid his hands to Lance's back, pulling him in closer. He heard Lance' breath hitch. They stayed lip to lip, eyes closed, hearts racing, as Keith began to slide his hands up Lance's back. Until finally, his arms were wrapped around Lance's tan, warm neck.

Keith desperately wanted to open his mouth, he wanted to turn this into something more. He couldn't though. Lance certainly wouldn't be doing that on stage. Finally the boys pulled apart from each other. Gasping for air. Keith still had his arms wrapped around Lance's neck, and Lance let his hands drop to Keith's waist.

The both stared at each other flustered, until Keith began to crack a smile.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Keith smirked. Lance felt his insides heat up.

"Wh...what?! Uh..." he stammered. Keith twirled his finger around a piece of Lance's hair.

"It's okay. You can admit it. I know I'm a good kisser," Keith flirted. Lance smiled sheepishly, picking up on Keith's antics.

"Oh yeah? Well you enjoyed it to! I bet you didn't expect a first timer to kiss like that! Only this man can work that kind of magic," Lance flirted back. Keith was about to kiss him again. And again. And again....but then he heard the front door open. Both boys looked at each other startled, and Keith quickly unwound himself from Lance's grasp.