The big day part 2

"Hunk come here I need to talk to you," Lance said, already dragging Hunk's arm away from the theatre kids. On the way out the door Lance bumped into a familiar face.

           "Wow Romeo, nice eye," Lotor scoffed. Lance glared at him. Lotor couldn't say anything, he had bruises too.

            "Dick," Lance muttered, pushing him out of his way, then Lance led him and Keith out into the hallway to where they were alone.

            "Okay what is it?" Hunk asked, alarmed, "And what's with your black eye? Did something happen last night?"

             "Everything happened last night," Lance explained. Hunk raised an eyebrow.

              "Okay so yeah Lotor beat me and Keith up a bit because Shiro was sleeping with Mr. Curtis who got fired and so Lotor used that to reveal Keith's secrets about his past and so then...fight...then I took Keith back to his house and stayed the night where I found out he was gay and in love with me...oh I forgot to mention I've made out with Keith a bunch and so then I was like shit maybe I'm gay too, and so then I was like okay I love that sexy emo too and I'm bi. The end," Lance finished with a smile. Hunks gasped at him. Jaw fully open.

            "Say something," Lance demanded.

            "You're bi?" Hunk asked. Lance blushed.

             "Something like that...I'm just now figuring it out," Lance chuckled.

            "You're in love with Keith?" Hunk asked in awe. Lance felt his pulse speed, and a wave of endorphins fly over him.

            "Definitely," Lance admitted sheepishly.

            "What about Kara?" Hunk asked, still shocked.

              "Uuuuuh...her too?" Lance admitted.

              "Is Mr. Curtis okay?" Hunk questioned.

              "I think so...Shiro doesn't seem to worried I don't think. I didn't feel like it was my place to ask," Lance admitted.

           "So...one more time...Lance the guy who never shuts up about girls and flirts with them all the time and used to say Keith was his worst enemy is not only bi now but also in love with Keith?" Hunk asked. Lance let out a breath.

           "Yes," he said.

            "Eeeeeeh! Yay Lance! You and Keith would be so cute together! Congrats on figuring out who you are some more! I'm so happy you feel comfortable telling me all this!" Hunk cheered, giving Lance a tight hug.

             "Thanks Hunk, love ya pall," Lance said.

              "Love you too man, now let's get going...we have a show to put on!"