The Shitty Cast List Part 1

"Alright! You ready? The crowd is gone. No one's around. Let's go see it!" Pidge encouraged. Keith gave her a wary look, and checked the hallways again.

    "Are you sure?" He asked again. Pidge nodded.

     "Trust me! School's been let out for like 20 minutes now! Everyone has already seen it!" Pidge insisted. Keith took a deep breath.

     "Fine," he grumbled. So, Pidge and Keith slowly sauntered over to the cast list on the theatre. Both holding their breath, and not sure why. Then...there is was. Keith's eyes lit up.

"No. No, no, no. NO. NOO! Pidge tell me I'm not reading this right!" Keith begged, staring at the first name on the list. Pidge came up closer, adjusting her glasses. Her mouth dropped. She looked at Keith in shock.

"I FUCKING HATE THAT GUY!" Keith yelled, kicking the wall.

"DAMN IT! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!" Keith continued on. A janitor stared at them curiously in the hallway. Pidge waved.

"Don't worry, it's just another one of his tantrums, he's like this a lot," Pidge reassured. Keith continued, his tantrum, slamming his head against the wall.

"I HATE HIM!" He kept repeating,"He annoys the shit out of me! I can't do this! I can't work with him! He's too...EVERYTHING!" Keith groaned. Finally he settled his breathing, and looked helplessly at Pidge. She started to chuckle. He quickly shot her a glare that shut her up.

"Sorry, it's just. You're so overdramatic," she laughed. Keith rolled his eyes.

"I'm just saying! There's a lot of enemies you have at this school! Ones that would do anything to hurt you! At least you won't have to put up with them!" Pidge cheered. Keith gritted his teeth.

"Pidge! Lance McClain is my worst enemy at this school! I hate him to the moon and back!" Keith argued. Pidge huffed.

"Keith! I know you and Lance hate each other's guts, but he's harmless! He would never do anything to harm you! Well, other than meaningless pranks, and trying to get you expelled. I could see him doing that," Pidge offered. Keith began pulling at his hair.

"You don't understand Pidge! With other people...I don't care if they want to hurt me! Let them! I can hurt them back if it want! But Lance just gets under my skin in a way no one else does! He's such a goody two shoes! He's Always calling me out for everything I do! It's so obvious he thinks he's the king of the school!" Keith demanded.

"Okay well first of all, Lance has reason to...I mean he is the school president. And second of all, you can't say anything...you think you're the king of the school too!" Pidge insisted.

"I do not!" Keith yelled.

"That's such a lie! You love waking down the school hallways knowing everyone of those boys would do any little thing you say!" Pidge laughed. Keith stared her down with fiery rage.

"NO I DON'T PIDGE! You know why I'm so mean! It's because I have to be! I can't relive middle school!" Keith cried, a strain in his voice. Pidge realized she'd gone too far.

"I'm sorry Keith," she sighed. Keith looked away.

"It's okay," he whispered. There was an awkward silence between the two of them. Pidge began to examine the list again. She gasped.