"I never told anyone to rape them." he said and crunched down to the same level as me, since I was shorter. I couldn't see his eyes even if he was only inches away. "I... can't control myself. I never told them what to do. They all just assumed it."

"And you didn't stop them?!"

"I..." He was out of words. He couldn't talk against me.

"You're horrible." I said. I couldn't believe what he had done.

"I'm going to change. I will do better."

"How?! You're freaking heartless." I yelled and I felt bad myself for throwing such bad words at someone who already knew it.

"I know." He looked down at the ground. It was so quiet and I couldn't say anything else. He tried to get up all the time while I kept pushing him down. He looked up and touched my face with his cold hand. I winced and didn't want any contact with him at all. "I'm so sorry for everything. Please forgive me."

"I can never forgive you."

"I'll do anything."

"Still can't." He was stubborn and I felt an urge to walk away and forget everything.

"Anything." he repeated. By those words my mind started to wake up.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Then find me a gig." I said. I didn't need his help. I just wanted to test him. To use him. Like he used me for his amusement.

"A gig? For what?"

"Anything within acting." I told him. "Do that and I will forgive you." I never planned to forgive him. I just wanted to test him. As if I'd ever forgive him for that.

"Okay." he said, which shocked me. Was he serious? Was he seriously going to find me a gig? He looked at me and patted my head before running off somewhere. I walked around, totally forgetting why I was there. I was looking for Clair. I decided to go back to the apartment and saw Clair sleeping on her bed. She had gone before me.

I couldn't believe what had happened. I couldn't believe that I met Red. Why? How? And I didn't know what to think about him. I sure had changed my mind about him. He was so different compared to that time. He was like a puppy. Weak, vulnerable, and sad. Why did he suddenly change? Was it because of me?

Me? What was so special about me? There was something fishy going on.

●●●

I was determined to help Clair because I felt like Krystal helping the old me. It was as if I was looking at the Audree that only didn't believe in herself. But Clair sure was different compared to the old me, since she was more extreme. I didn't think a little audition could cause so much damage to someone. I thought about what would happen when I'd go to an audition and fail. To keep going would be my goal but clearly nothing in life goes as planned.

"I like this." Clair said, taking out a piece of clothing. It was a pitch black shirt.

"Black clothes are okay Clair, but you do realise that all of your clothes can't be black?"

She sighed. "I know." I grabbed some clothes that I thought would fit her and she went to the dressing room changing to change.

"So what kind of audition did you go to?" I asked her when she was busy inside.

"Some audition for a big company. I think that it was for uh... I don't remember the name clearly but something with C Entertainment." Clair said while I heard rustling sounds.

I didn't recognize it but I wasn't surprised at all because I hadn't started out finding any agencies.

"Can you act well?'

"Well I thought so. I thought that I was good but after the audition I didn't even have any interest left." she said. "But I'm sure that I'm better than anyone else."

She had the confidence. It was good that she believed in herself and it only made me want to know more about her acting skills because I had never seen them.

She pulled the draping to the side as it made creaking sounds and I saw her tall figure wearing a summer dress with dark hints of turquoise and black. It didn't look so depressing. It looked really good on her and I saw in an instant that she had a beautiful figure that all girls would envy. She had hidden them all under that cover before and I couldn't understand why.

"It looks really good." I shrieked full of envy. Even though I was happy with myself I wouldn't really mind having a bit longer legs like Clair.

"Really?" she asked, turning into the mirror with a smile that I had never seen before. Her smile looked really cute.

I felt good helping her and knew that both of us would be very famous together. She stood in front of the mirror and kept smiling, with her aura growing lighter with confidence.

I slipped up my phone dialing Krystal when she was in the line. She answered with a surprised tone. "Krystal?"

"Hey girl!" I greeted and started walking around the store. I could never have a conversation with a phone without walking around the whole place. I just couldn't hold still.

"How did you get your phone back...?" she asked me with a suspicious tone.

I had forgotten that I didn't tell her about it. But I never had any contact with her at all for some days because I didn't have my phone.

"That guy... he gave me it."

"You met him again?!" she shrieked. "What did he do?! Did he hurt you?!"

"No, he didn't!" I yelled out, sounding protective in my ears. What had happened to me?

"Audree, I have some stuff to do at home so I'm going!" Clair shouted and I gave her a nod. I returned to my phone, talking to Krystal walking around the streets.

"He said that he was sorry and wanted me to forgive him." I told Krystal.

"He's sorry?" she sighed. "That guy said that?"

"Yeah."

"There's something I forgot to tell you..." Krystal continued and I could hear that she was entering the city because I couldn't hear her well with the sound. "When I was talking to him and he told me that I'd tell you it was a mistake. He seemed really upset."

"I don't get this..." I said and looked at the road, deciding to get home.

"That's not it." Krystal said with a serious tone. "I definitely know that guy."

___________________________

WOPWOP. COMMENT. VOTE. SPREAD. LOVE. READ!