Introduction

Update:

People please do not read just this and then stop, like this is not part of the book. I'll understand if you started reading it and you decided you don't like it (that's fine everyone has their own opinion), but please don't judge by this...

Characters:

Y/n
Master of wind( like Morro, yes yes)
Her weapons of choice are daggers

Jay
Master of lightning
His weapon of choice is nunchucks

Kai
Master of fire
His weapon of choice is the sword

Nya
Master of water( she doesn't know that yet)
Her weapon of choice is also a sword

Cole
Master of earth
His weapon of choice is scythe

Zane
Master of ice
His weapons of choice are shurikens

Morro
Master of wind
His weapons of choice are two swords

Lloyd
Master of energy
His weapon of choice is the sword

Misako and Wu
Whatever you god damn want

Age:

Jay and Yn:21

Kai:23

Nya:21

Cole:23

Zane:22

Lloyd:20 (he's not a kid, and he had his childhood)

Morro: he died at the age of 23, so he is 23 when he gets back to life (I hope that makes sense)

Wu and Misako: idc whatever you want, but they are full-grown adults

Relationships:

1)MORRO AND YN ARE NOT BLOOD OR ANY KIND RELATIVES
I already know that there is going to be comments like:"aren't the powers hereditary, so that means they are relatives iuuuu " no they're not in some chapter, it is going to be explained how she has his powers.

2)Jay and YN are twins

3)Kay and Nya are siblings (shock I know)

3)There are going to be 2 more ships that I loveee (I'm so scared about one of them bcs I didn't know that people hate it so much)

4)Misako and Wu are NOT in relationships
(Here we love and respect Garmadon♡)

A little bit important:

So the story takes place in season 5 of Ninjago (possession), but it's not going to be exactly like in the series because I don't want to rewatch it, but I couldn't really remember what exactly happened in some episodes so I just made up somethings :)
This is like season 5 told by me and my bad memory of it ( I literally watched it like month or two ago but still can't remember it correctly).

I'm watching the Ninjago while writing this. I'm on season 7 when I started this, but I'll probably add things from seasons that I'll watch.

Yn or YN or yn or Y/N is your name. I was so lazy to make them all the same just so you know.

And also I noticed that they do not use much powers when they're fighting, but in my story they will because I'm not best at sword fighting.

Not so important:

Also, English is not my first language, as you can see, but I'll try my best with translation.

Pleaseee leave comments. I love reading them, the best part of the books are mostly the comments.

I'll try to post updates every Wednesday and Saturday. Also, I'll try my best to finish this book.

So I think that's it. If I didn't say something I'll add it at the beginning or end of the chapter. Enjoy 🧡.