46. Lock the door first

Start from the beginning

"It's really nothing! It's my job to guide my students through difficulties. I'm glad I was able to help!" you smiled.

"Ah, you should go up now, he must be waiting! I'll bring some snacks for you after some time!" she put her hand on yours as a warm gesture and you both stood up.

"Noona! You kept me waiting for so long! Come on now, let's start!" he said enthusiastically and plopped down on his study table.

"Gosh! Are you actually excited to study? Or do you have other intention?" you questioned and sat down beside him, opening the textbooks.

"There's no other intention, Noona! You don't always have to doubt me." he said with a little nature pout forming on his lips which made you giggle.

"Okay, now focus!" you tapped the pen on his book and he nodded.

After some time of reading and solving his queries, now he was done writing down some important points in his notes.

"I'm done, noona! Let's take a break? A very little one? Please?" he showed you his puppy eyes and you sighed.

"Ah, okay, but what type of break? What do you want to do?" you asked, putting down the book.

"It's Sunday tomorrow, can't you stay for some more time so we can watch a movie?" he asked with stars sparkling in his doe eyes.

"Uh, but you have to study, Kook!" you reasoned and he shook his head.

"I'll study extra hard tomorrow, Noona! Please let's watch a movie today? Please, my pretty noona?" now he's being stubborn again and trying to get to you by his cheesy words. But you did try not to smile at his silly efforts so his words didn't go to waste.

"Okay, but just for today. Choose the movie, fast!" you said as he jumped up from his chair and sprinted towards the bed.

"Come here, noona! I'll set up the movie on my laptop." he smiled brightly and you slowly went up to him. He patted the space beside him on the bed for you to sit down, and you did.

"Which movie are we watching?" you asked as you peeked above his shoulder.

"Um... actually, let's watch 'Her Private Life' I can't find a good movie right now! So, you don't mind watching this drama, do you? Or, maybe we can watch 'Crash landing on you'? Hm?" he asked, now turning towards you.

"Um, anything is fine! I have watched a couple of episodes from that drama so I guess we can continue it...?" you asked and he nodded happily and set the drama on the laptop, starting the episode.

He scooted closer to you and sat down with crossed legs, put the laptop a little far away from you both and got comfortable. His knee was touching the side of your thigh making it awkward but you decided to keep it low and ignore it.

The type of drama that was chosen wasn't the best for innocent eyes, and you didn't think this through before deciding to watch it. Now, let's hope you don't regret it.

"Oh! Don't you think she's adorable?" Jungkook laughed and glanced at you for any response but you just looked at him for some time and then nodded.

"The male lead is very good looking, too!" you looked at him.

"Oh come on, Noona! He's not that good looking! I'm better than him, don't you agree?" he ran a hand through his hair sexily. You wouldn't lie that it was hot, but adorable at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, Kookie!" gou laughed and his eyes softened at the nickname. He smiled and again turned his head to the laptop.

The drama was really nice but with a twist of romance which you totally forgot about. As the scenes unfolded before your eyes, your heart yelled at you to hide behind something in embarrassment.

You gulped and sneakily glanced at Jungkook who seemed to be watching it just fine. You decided to ignore your burning ears and cheeks, and just watched it silently.

You gulped at the couple kissing each other furiously, you'd never watch this in front of anyone. And what an irony! You're here, sitting on Jungkook's bed, watching it with him beside you! Not to mention he confessed to you just some days ago.

He sensed your discomfort by your nervous fidgets and looked at you slowly just to see you going all red.

Your head was towards the laptop but your eyes kept glancing around. Jungkook was amused, he suppressed the urge to chuckle out and a smug smile made its way onto his perfect lips.

He leaned down and slowly blew on your right ear making you flinch.

"Yaah! What are you doing?" you almost yelled, putting your hand on your chest to calm your heartbeats down.

"What? I'm not doing anything, Noona! I was just trying to make you comfortable... do you perhaps happen to not like these kind of scenes?" he asked but his face was still so close to yours and he proped his hands on the mattress leaning more on your side.

"I- no, it's not like that! I'm alright!" you said and ignored his eyes on you.

"Then why is your heart beating so fast? Even I can hear those beautiful rhythmic beats. Y/N noona is shy? How cute!" your eyes widened at the mention of your name. He never used your name to call you and this time with him being so close to you, your heart was not okay.

"S-shut up! I'm not-" you dared to face him. Literally. And that wasn't the best choice you made.

He was already so close and you were facing the other side before, but now you're face to face with him. Your eyes couldn't meet his, you felt vulnerable under his looming gaze. His breath fanned your skin making it tingle.

Someone knocked on the door and before you could register it inside your brain, the door was wide open. His mom stood there with the plate of snacks in her hand, all shocked. But her shocked expressions didn't last long and she eventually blinked, coming back to her senses.

You scurried away from Jungkook awkwardly scratching your nape. But Jungkook remained unbothered.

"You little rascal, shouldn't you lock the door first?" Mrs jeon said to her son and turned towards you, "I'm sorry to interrupt, you can carry on! I'll leave the snacks here, you can eat it later." she chuckled and kept the plate on the table before hurriedly shutting the door.

WHAT. THE. HECK. ?!

■□■□
Please make sure to let me know how you like this chapter!! Show your heavenly presence by voting! Thank you!

■□■□Please make sure to let me know how you like this chapter!! Show your heavenly presence by voting! Thank you!