bonus chapter*

BONUS CHAPTER
"Fucking hell, I begged for it."

Eloise and Luke now live together and they have managed to make it work. To find their way back to each other every time. After every small argument such as every silly, goofy fight that they had. If you ask Luke that was all fixed by the good, old make-up sex. And god they loved that. The rage, the fire, the infuriation all at once.

Eloise-Anne definitely thought the soreness between her legs was worth it, and hell, she'd choose that certain pain over anything.

Luke had been waiting all day for Eloise to come back home since she hadn't been there in nearly two weeks. She had been crazy busy with school and pulled all-nighters to get her projects done. It was safe to say she actually was busy. But it had been the umpteenth time and Luke actually was kinda done with it. He just wanted some time with his girl. Not only was he sexually frustrated, he slowly began to think that she liked it better with Michael.

Things haven't always been easy, especially since her phone was still broken. She could send messages back, but the amount of grammar mistakes was just annoying him. Not in such a way that he was gonna be mad about it, but he'd much rather talk to her in person.

And fuck, he hated that he wasn't able to.

Since her phone is so severely broken, her mic didn't work as well. They could even call. They have tried it, phone sex. He knows that Eloise is a sucker for his moans, his whimpers, his groans, basically every single sexual sound that would leave his body. But when the signal is cut halfway, it's not very likable.

Luke had cooked, dinner for two and she still wasn't at their place. His muscles tightened and his jaw clenched. He loved her, that was for sure, but to live together yet apart wasn't his idea of living together.

After nearly three and a half hours of waiting, cold food, and candles that now have dimmed, Luke receives a text. He had to admit that even though she had slept there and she let him know every time, her texts were becoming dry. He never thought about her leaving him but the thought was lingering more than ever.

What if she was really done with him? What if the love of his life would leave him? Would he be the unhealable mess he became after Heather left, again?

After reading the short text he received over and over again, he grew even more disappointed than he already was. With a simple click on his phone, he called Michael. She was there either way, so if this fucker didn't pick up he would personally go there. Once the phone stopped ringing, he immediately interrupted Michael's first breath to fill the short silence.

"Give the phone to her." With some muffled background noises, Eloise finally got the phone in her hands. Giggling on the other side of the phone about a joke she and Tammy just came up with. They had drifted off from their homework for the past two hours. But since it was late at night, she thought it'd be better to stay there, rather than walk home late at night. She didn't want to bother Luke.

"Hey, what is it?" Her voice suddenly sounded worried, she even double-checked if the message, she had sent four hours ago got through. Once she noticed that the message had only now got delivered her cheeks turned red. Not only in embarrassment but in guilt as well.

"You have a lot of nerve asking that." He hissed. "I made dinner, I had planned an evening for us since I haven't seen you in a long time. Which actually is funny since you live here."

"Luke, I-"

"Don't you fucking Luke me." His veins were popping on his skin as if they were about to burst right then and there. "I've waited for over three hours for you. So tell me, who's the other guy." From the other side of the phone, a frown grew on her face. What was he talking about? After the two confused looks on her best friends' faces, she decided to put it on speaker. She had no secrets and no filter for them either way.