43

Chapter 43:
"Yeah, I prefer Bolton."

Eloise-Anne

My heart is racing as I watch the last punch from Calum. Luke falls down on the floor and I almost run towards him, kneeling down beside him. I mumble his name and shake his body, but there's no reaction. I look back up to Calum who shows no emotion, he doesn't even feel guilty probably.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you psycho!" I feel tears burning in my eyes. I know that Luke didn't fight back for me, but he could've. I wouldn't hold him back even, Calum deserves a great punch right now, if not a knee in the balls.

"Why are you with him?! Did he force you into anything?"

"No, he didn't!" I yell. "I told you I'm in love with him." I feel a tear streaming down my face. He really didn't have to punch Luke so much. It's not like he can choose his feelings. "We've been dating for months, he hasn't forced me into anything. Why can't you just be happy for me?!" I feel desperate. Does he want me to stay a church girl forever?

"You're fucking yet another one of my best friends! The one you hated so much, remember?" I roll my eyes.

"I am so sorry, if we happen to break up I will ask you whom I need to fall in love with. Is that alright with you?" I say mockingly, feeling tears fall down.

"I fucking hate you for this." He hisses. "You're just a needy fucking whore and you knew he would fuck you. There are no feelings involved."

"There are no feelings involved," I repeat to him mockingly. "I am not like you, Calum. I don't fuck the best thing I see on the street, I am sorry that that's your way to go, but don't do that. Neither does he, not anymore."

"Oh, we're talking about me now?"

"Woah, Sherlock, don't get ahead of yourself."

"Break up with him." He hisses.

"No." I hiss back. "I was having an amazing date night and you totally ruined it." I kneel back down on the floor and let my hand caress his face. Luke breathes shallowly and slowly opens his eyes. He looks up to see Calum and rolls his eyes, I can't help but chuckle. He sits back up, but I notice how he's still dizzy. "Lay down for me," I tell him, his eyes finding mine. "Calum was just about to leave, weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't." I sigh and roll my eyes as well.

"You hated him! He was the guy who outed your sex tape, he was the guy who told you the whole rape thing, he was the guy-"

"Who helped me through my panic attack. He is the guy preventing me from getting raped. He is the guy who makes me feel safe and he is the guy I love. Everybody makes mistakes, I suggest your behavior right now is one of them." I interrupt him. "Why can't you be happy for me? I remember that we could talk about anything and right now I just have to make sure that you're not watching me constantly."

"Why can't I be happy for you? Because you fucking know that he's bad news!" He scoffs. "You know what, I'll leave you guys to it and I truly hope that he breaks your fucking heart."

"Such a loving relationship we have right now huh?" I say. "There's nothing wrong with caring but what you do is called controlling. I thought we talked about this." There's a loud silence lingering in the air. "I miss my brother, Cal."

"Where's the coke," Calum asks Luke, totally ignoring what I had just said.

"Where's the money." Luke spits back, I'm sitting back up again, yet he's still not quite with us. I can tell by his wandering eyes. "Darling, can you grab him his shit?" He mumbles. I feel like my face is a question mark. After those months I have no clue where he leaves his whole 'business', but nor do I care. I'd rather not be involved in that.