14

Chapter 14:
"You're the easiest slut to get to."

Eloise-Anne

The class starts again, and because I'm such a pain in the ass, I took 'Luke's spot'. He keeps on sending me death glares and honestly, I enjoy annoying him at this point. His reaction is just too funny. Suddenly I feel something being thrown at my head. I look around, to see a folded piece of paper, although it looks more like a ball. I grab it and open it.

I swear you will regret sitting there. Just wait and see what I have in mind for you x

I immediately look at Luke, who's smirking at his phone. Suddenly the electric board behind the teacher turns black. A video appears, it's me on top of Ashton, naked. I feel my heart beating faster, but no one knows it's us, yet. Although Ashton's tattoos are quite recognizable. I feel my cheeks turn redder; everybody is looking at me. I mean yes, Ashton and I are officially a thing, but there's no way everybody knows about that. Suddenly in the background I hear moans, those are mine and Ashtons. I start breathing some heavier, this could be any audio, literally. Suddenly I hear myself moan Ashton's name and him moaning mine. Ashton recorded it? Luke wasn't there, right? I mean, I did hear something, but it couldn't be Luke, right? The class starts laughing, while I give him a death glare.

I hate him. I really fucking hate him.

"Someone take this off the screen!" The teacher yells infuriated, trying to get it off. "Who's responsible for this?"

"Must be Eloise, Miss," Luke says fast. "She's the porn actress of the class."

"Eloise, find your way to the principal's office, right now!"

"But I didn't do anything!" I say, defending myself.

"Principal's office." I sigh annoyed and grab my stuff. I walk beside Luke and instantly grab his phone from the table after running out. I delete the video from his phone and walk towards the principal's office. This is so fucking dumb. I never cause any harm, not in class at least. What am I going to explain to the principal? I literally haven't done a damn thing.

I knock on the door and open it, to see Calum sitting there. He looks at me and raises his brow. He pats the chair beside him. He raises a brow, ordering me to say what I did.

"Luke hacked the board or something and played a video," I mumble. "Then he said that it was me. I literally didn't do shit, Cal. I am gonna kill him when I have the chance." Calum chuckles.

"What kind of video?" He asks me.

"You don't even wanna know." I sigh.

"You made a sex tape?!" He exclaims madly.

"I swear I didn't, but there's one. I swear Luke made it, I don't want a sex tape it's just.." I feel my eyes burn from the upcoming tears out of anger and fear. "I know I didn't lock the door and I just feel so fucking stupid, Cal. I didn't want things to go this way." Calum clenches his jaw. "Please don't be mad at me."

"Just mad at Luke," he groans. "I told him to leave you alone and he clearly can't." I look at my brother and raise my brows.

"You know I can fight my own battles, right?" He shrugs his shoulders. "I know you mean it well, but if I never get to fight my battle, I won't ever make it out alone," I tell him. "Where the fuck is this man?" Suddenly the audio in the school gets turned on.

"Can Eloise-Anne Hood and Ashton Irwin go to the principal's office?"

I frown at Calum, and he shrugs his shoulders once again. Do they know about the video? Only moments later Ashton walks in and smiles weakly when he sees me. The principal walks into the tiny room as well and sits behind his desk. Ashton has his hands placed on my shoulders, slightly squeezing them.