06

Chapter 06:
"Who gave you that hickey?"

Eloise-Anne

His arms are tightly wrapped around my body. My body is still reacting to the way he touched me yesterday. It was all new, but I liked it a lot. Such as I like him a lot. He pulls me even closer to him, which makes me giggly quietly. I really can't escape him right now, but nor do I want to. His wavy hair is messy, I run my hand through it, but it gets stuck in several tangles. I quickly remove my hand from his hair before I wake him up. Yet the severe tattoos on his body are grabbing my attention right now. I have seen him without a shirt before and I have paid attention to his tattoos, but I have never touched them, never seen them from this close.

My fingers are running over the black ink on the skin and I start to see goosebumps on his body. He groans a little and pulls me on top of him. I giggle once again and watch how he opens his eyes. He looks very cute when he's tired. He gently places his hands on my ass, squeezing it, as I'm laying on top of him.

"Hey," I smile. "Do you want me to make some breakfast?"

"Don't you have class?" He asks me.

"Miss Rogers is sick and I just had the lecture about the book I couldn't finish yesterday." He chuckles about my words, but a smirk appears on his lips. Probably thinking about why I wasn't able to finish it. "What about you? I swear if I knew I would wake you up." I say, starting to feel slightly guilty.

"Don't worry. I often don't go." I roll my eyes at him. "But I do like some breakfast, do you want me to help you?" I bite my lip and nod. His lips instantly meet mine. I have and will never be a fan of the kisses when you wake up. I simply feel disgusting doing that. I push him off of me and he furrows his brows a little. I stutter a bit, trying to find the words to explain it. But I easily get interrupted by Michael screaming.

"El, Calum's here! He's coming!" My eyes widen and I feel panic. I easily get off of Ashton. I look around the room and open the closet.

"Get in," I whisper.

"What hell no." He hisses. "Can't I just hide under your bed?"

"No, get in right now!" I hiss back at him. He rolls his eyes and steps into the closet. I look around the room and see his clothes and phone. I throw them in the closet as well and lay back down on the bed again, underneath the blankets. I grab my phone and scroll a bit through social media, appearing to seem busy.

"Hey, El." Calum smiles. The door has opened and he walks into the room, sitting on the bed. "I just wanted to see you." He says, smiling. "I thought maybe we could go to a party tomorrow night. No dates." I roll my eyes and sit up.

"Oh please, what does a date have to do with it? If I bring Michael you'd be fine with it. But I do take the offer, I wanna get drunk." I tell him. I brush some hair out of my face and put it behind my ear. His eyes fall on my neck and his facial expression changes immediately. "What is it?" I ask him, confused about the change.

"Who gave you that hickey?" He asks immediately. A gasp leaves my mouth, I forgot about that. My cheeks turn red when I think back about Ashton kissing my neck. God, that felt way better than I ever imagined. "I think we speak the same language. Answer me!" He exclaims madly. Here we go again with the controlling. He doesn't know about Ashton and I don't know who will see the inside of the grave earlier.

"Calum, stop it!" I yell back. "You're my brother, why are you so fucking possessive?" Somehow I feel tears behind my eyes. Calum is truly the sweetest - when there are no boys involved. Whenever I mention someone who's not Michael he turns into a psychopath. I love him as my brother, but it infuriates me that he has to control every boy in my life. I could lie, and say it's Michaels.