42*

Chapter 42:
"Dangerous move, darling"

Luke

We're all invested in the story that I'm telling. The funniest thing about it is that they don't know who I'm talking about. It makes it all so much more entertaining. The shocked look on their faces is just a win for me.

"So it ended up that I fucked her so hard that she got in total subspace. Calling me names outside the bedroom." I chuckled. Fuck, and I am being proud of that. The thought of Eloise going into subspace for me is just immaculate. I have never had a girl who got into such a subspace. Of course, the guys don't have to know what she was calling me. They would make fun of it very badly and since I have my image, I tend to keep it that way.

"You're shitting me," Calum laughs. "I don't even wanna know what she called you."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't," Michael says, taking a sip of his beer. Eloise and Tammy went shopping or something, so I finally had some time to actually catch up. It has been a long time. I'm not saying that I missed them and even if I did, I would never admit it. It is just nice to have some guys around to talk girls with, to talk anything with.

Ashton has been paying attention to my story, but it's almost as if he knows. As if he knows that El and I are a thing. I mean, as an ex-boyfriend some things just make sense, I think. I wouldn't quite know. I have never been someone's ex unless you call me that when Heather died. Yet, the thought of her doesn't ache on me as much as it used to. Yes, of course, I still love her, but I'm okay with it now. She's in a better place and she would want to see me happy. Even if it is with my best friend's sister.

"How'd you get her out of it though?" Michael asks. "Because you're not a romantic, I'd almost feel like you spanked her in order to come back." He laughs, and I let out a chuckle.

"I just told her to come back to me or something. I don't know. At the moment I knew what to do but I can't remember it quite properly." I say, grabbing my bottle of beer from the table.

"When will we meet her though?" Ashton asks a hint of jealousy in his eyes. That man definitely knows.

"Whenever we're both ready," I answer him. "Probably soon."

"I mean you could also tell us now." Ashton pushes me. "We all know who she is."

"Don't cross the line, mate," I tell him. Calum and Michael both give us a confused look and if I were them I'd do the exact thing, but I know what game Ashton is playing. He is just not gonna get a reaction out of me. If I tell them who my girl is, they hear it from me, without it being forced.

"Anyways.." Michael interrupts the loud silence. "I've been thinking maybe we can all go on a trip or something. I bet Tammy and Eloise love to come as well and maybe your girl can join." He says, looking at me. God, he has no idea. "I had no idea you were serious about being exclusive though." I chuckle sheepishly, and neither did I. I just wanted a fuckbuddy, but look at where we are now.

"Sounds solid," Calum says. I also nod my head at the idea. "But is she really that good of a fuck?" Calum asks me, back to the mysterious girl who happens to be his sister.

"Definitely, the best one I've ever had."

"C'mon, you're just saying that because she's yours." Michael laughs.

"I swear I'm not, I've had a lot of them, but she's just different."

"Cliffo, grab the camera, we need to film this vulnerable moment now that we can." Michael and Calum laugh, but Ashton still looks unamused. "Ash, you good?" Calum asks.