09

Trigger warning:
(Mention of) sexual abuse.

Chapter 09:
"Don't forget the balls."

Eloise-Anne

I walk back into the living room. Michael is sitting on the couch. Ashton went back to his place when the weather cleared up. I sit next to him and lean my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me, and I let out a relieved sigh.

"I heard Ashton upstairs," he starts the conversation. "Fuck yes, please keep going." He mocks Ashton, the same desperateness in his words. I feel my cheeks turn red and nudge him. "Are you embarrassed of giving such a great handjob?" He asks me, teasing me more.

"Well one thing is sure, it wasn't a handjob." His eyes widen as he looks at me. He never expected me to do such a thing.

"Eloise-Anne Hood, you dirty little thing." My cheeks may even look sunburned. "How was it?" He asks me, genuinely curious about it. I shrug my shoulders. "Oh, come on, we are El and Mike, we talk." I roll my eyes. Then it hits me.

"We're the main characters in Stranger Things." He chuckles at my sudden realization.

"Don't change the subject. I wanna know what it was like. Maybe your best friend Mike has some great tips up his sleeve." I roll my eyes, maybe he does have some great tricks up his sleeve. Ashton wasn't a great teacher, but I guess he was just very desperate for a touch. I don't blame him because I would've done the same thing. "Okay tell me, there's clearly something you're debating. You've taught me all about the woman's private parts, let me help you." I chuckle, it's true.

When Michael got his first girlfriend at an age of seventeen, he started to explore everything. But when they tried to have sex or whenever Michael tried to please her, she faked all her orgasms. It was truly a sad story, and the relationship didn't last that long as well. I have never liked that girl anyways, so I was okay with it. She told everybody that Michael was the worst in bed and how he couldn't make her finish and shit. Michael got a bit desperate and asked me for help. Help on how to make a woman orgasm. Little did I know a thing about it, I hadn't even touched myself. So, I did my own research and explained to him everything he had to know. The things I did to explain things to him are incredible, he still owes me. On the other side, I've never felt more experienced, by knowing all of these facts.

"I just - do you just have to bob your head?" I ask him.

"Woah hell no." He says. "Ain't no way you just bob your head. The fact that it's a cock doesn't mean you need to act like a chicken." I feel my cheeks turn red in embarrassment. That was exactly what I did, but he finished. Or was that because he was so turned on? "I mean doing that ain't wrong but doing just that won't work. You've gotta tease a little, you know." He says, getting a bit cocky over the fact that he knows more than me for once. Idiot.

"Tease how?"

"Kiss up his dick or something." His blunt use of words makes me giggle. But now as I remember, I did do that. "The tip is also a magical spot, so sensitive. It's almost like the clit but for a man. Just suck it, kiss it." I look at the guy next to me who has some color on his cheeks as well right now. "Don't forget the balls." I look at him, he must be kidding right? "I swear to god, don't forget the fucking balls. Massage them, suck them, touch them, just anything. That shit's the best. Just anything that makes the guy go crazy, but it depends on what he likes though."

"But what about the bobbing?" I ask him.

"Just find yourself a rhythm. Make him find a rhythm maybe -  I don't know if he fucked your mouth?" I widen my eyes and he chuckles. "Okay, we don't share those details, all fine. But in both ways, you need a rhythm. It's the worst if you have this sloppy rhythm. If it doesn't fit, you can also use your hand by the way. Make sure you suck every now and then, maybe hollow your cheeks and lick the tip. That shit's amazing. Also, you need to watch your gag reflex, you don't wanna puke over someone's dick."