35

Chapter 35:
"Get your fucking hands off of her. She's mine."

Eloise-Anne

"Tammy!" I exclaim excitedly when she walks into my room. "You're right on time! I was just gonna do my hair, and make-up and I was looking for something to wear." She chuckles and rolls her eyes.

"Luckily, I got you." She says, letting a big bag appear from her back. I smile at the girl, thank god she's always prepared for these kinda things.

She throws the bag on my bed and grabs two dresses out of it. They're so beautiful. Especially the green one, but I know for a fact that she wants to wear that one. Michael goes crazy for her in green. "I got the white one and the green one." She tells me. "Which one do you want?" Honestly, I don't even have a choice but choose the white one. Nor do I care, they're both gorgeous. "Can I wear the green one, Michael loves it on me." I chuckle and nod. As I said, Michael is a sucker for her in green.

"Tell me you're able to fix my face." She chuckles and I start .undressing myself, to get into the dress. She also puts on the dress and smiles approvingly in the reflection of the mirror.

"Girl, you can not wear that lingerie." She tells me. "I can see it all." I let out a loud sigh, the set I'm wearing right now is black. Apparently, the dress is a bit see-through. "C'mon, grab the white set. I know you have it somewhere." She says, opening my lingerie drawer. She looks through it and grabs the white set. I take off the dress and my underwear. This girl has seen me naked a tremendous amount of times, so today won't be any different. "I wish I had your tits." She mutters. I roll my eyes and laugh at her. "What comes on, mine are non-existent." She groans. Honestly, her boobs look so much better than mine but I guess it's agree to disagree. I put on the dress and that's the second Michael walks in, knocking on the door beforehand.

"Yours are perfect," Michael says. "Itty bitty titty committee to the win." He says, making me roll my eyes again. He really had me in the first half. "However, green looks good on you." He places a kiss on her cheek, making her blush.

"I'm still not in for a threesome guys," I tell them when their hands can't seem to leave each other's bodies. "But Mike, Tams' gonna do my make-up, can you leave or just-"

"I'll sit on the bed." He says. I sit down on my chair and let Tammy do my make-up. "El, you know Ash is gonna be there, right?"

"Yeah, I know. I asked Luke to spread the word, didn't expect anything else." I mumble. "But maybe it gives me an opportunity to talk to him."

"What is it with you and Luke?" Tammy asks. I shrug my shoulders a bit. They would never approve, even if my thoughts aren't reality. Although, knowing Tammy, she would love us to be together. "I can tell there's chemistry."

"There's not," I tell her, mostly trying to convince myself. "I just tolerate him, I guess," I mumble softly, not wanting a judgmental look. "But I really do not wanna talk about him, because he is still a pain in the ass." I feel her making a wing on my eye and keep trying to remain still.

"I'm all done!" She exclaims happily, making me look in the mirror. I smile at the look she's given me. It truly is beautiful. It's a bit of an orange look, but it colors perfectly with the color of my eyes. The white, tight, dress makes it look like it's not too much and I'm here for it. I grab my brush and brush through my hair, I'm honestly too lazy to do anything with it, so the natural look it is.

"You guys finally ready?" Michael sighs dramatically. "The party's almost over." He says, making it more dramatic. Tammy chuckles and kisses him.

"Thank you for being so patient." She smiles at him. "But, yes, we're ready." She grabs his hand. I look at the two lovers and can't help but smile. They're adorable. "So let's go, I wanna dance with you, Mike." They walk downstairs, while I breathe in deeply.