13*

Chapter 13:
"Let's go back to you, deflowered bitch."

Eloise-Anne

The butterflies flutter in my stomach as I open my eyes. Ashton is laying down next to me, holding me tightly. I know he's awake since he doesn't breathe as deeply as he does whenever he is asleep. I turn to face him, and he kisses my forehead once again. I must admit that I feel a little sore after last night, but it's nothing compared to what I feel for Ashton. 

"Good morning," he whispers. His voice is raspier than it usually is, and I love it. His hand rakes through my hair. "Have you slept a bit?" I nod and notice the hickey on his neck. God, when did I make those? I can't remember making them at all.

"Yeah, you're a great pillow." He chuckles and steps out of the bed. My eyes discover his bare chest. Every time I see him, I have this need to check him out. It's the worst honestly. 

"Enjoying the view?" He chuckles. "Anyhow, I wanted to make you some breakfast. At least, I wanted to take out. Is that okay with you?" I nod immediately. 

"Do you want me to pay?" I ask him. 

"No, my idea, my money." He smiles. He puts on a shirt and walks up to me, kissing my lips gently. "I'll be right back, okay?" I nod and smile. He walks out of the room and seconds later I hear the front door close. I instantly run towards Michael's room. I jump on his bed, and he groans immediately. 

"What the fuck, El." He groans. I smile as he rubs his eyes. 

"I had sex," I tell him. His eyes widen, but a big smirk grows on his face. "It was great," I tell him, feeling my entire body burn. "And we may have stolen a condom." He chuckles at my words. 

"Of course you did." He says. "If only you'd get pregnant." He says, I give him a nudge and he chuckles. "Does this mean I have to buy condoms for you? I know how fucking awkward you get." A bigger smile grows on my face, giving him his answer. "That shit shouldn't be as expensive though. Sex is great and these condoms are ruining it." I chuckle at his words.

"Whatever you say," I say. "Anyways, where the fuck did you go yesterday?" He shrugs his shoulders and smiles sheepishly. "You drunk fuck." I laugh. 

"Yeah, no, let's go back to you, deflowered bitch." I laugh about the new nickname. "C'mon I want some details." He says. "Did you use the sucking tips I gave you?" 

"I actually did nothing for him; it didn't even cross my mind." I mumble, "He pleased me, and he fucked me right after. I didn't do anything for him." 

"Doesn't quite matter, I guess. I mean if he came, he has nothing to complain about, plus he saw you naked." I roll my eyes at him. "What?" He laughs. "You look hot, El. You've gotta be seeing that yourself." It's quiet for some seconds. "No, but honestly, don't worry about the foreplay though - you can always suck him as if he would say no." I roll my eyes.

"Luke called me a cockslut yesterday." I suddenly blurt out. A snort leaves his body as he starts laughing hysterically. "Hey! It's not funny! He thinks I'm some kinda whore." 

"El, since when do you care about him? Let him live his pathetic life, please. You've only ever been with Ashton. So how about you think about that? He just lost brain cells by fucking the dumbest things." I lay down beside him and let out a sigh. "Why do you even bother?" 

"I don't know," I tell him. "I'm not quite used to people not liking me." 

"Maybe he's just in love with you but he hates you since he can't have you." I roll my eyes at his stupid statement. I hear the bell ring and make my way downstairs, to see Ashton when I open the door.