50

Chapter 50:
"Missed me, little girl?"

Eloise-Anne

"You've got to be kidding me, right?" I groan annoyed, looking at Eden. I'm at work and customers have been a pain in my ass all day and now one of them has complained about me to my manager. "There was one drip falling down the mug, it's a human thing to make mistakes! She didn't need to go all Karen on me." Eden can't help but chuckle.

"When's the last time you got laid." She chuckles.

"Two weeks ago." Luke had been busy and he was waiting for his final grade. But he's pulling some strings to work at a great company if he graduates but I don't know a lot about it except for the fact that he had an internship there. Besides that, we hung out a lot so I figured we needed a little space. "But that's not the point."

"You're getting all fucked up about a Karen, that's not like you." I sigh deeply. "What is going on, really?"

"I'm just afraid he's gonna break up with me after college. He's going into this mature life and I'm still here, living on campus. I've only ever heard him talk about how excited he is to work at his current internship and we haven't talked about what will happen between us." I spill my guts. "And it's not far away, but he has to find a place to live in. He only seems very excited to leave. It makes me question if I just... If he's just... I don't know."

"I know it's said easy, but you really shouldn't worry so much about it." She tells me, softly placing her hand on my shoulder. "He is crazy about you, I've seen the way he looks at you. He's never been this exclusive with someone. Hold it dearly. Just talk this through with him."

"Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm just overreacting."

"You're just afraid of the thought that he might leave you. It only shows that you care. He won't leave you, he really won't." I smile weakly, taking my apron off. "Are you going to his place?" I shake my head. He had some plans with Michael tonight. Tammy is with her parents, so it means the house is just for me.

"Just gonna chill," I tell her. "I'll see you... Someday. I don't know when we'll work together again." She chuckles and waves me goodbye. I walk off and as I'm outside, I smell my hair. It smells like coffee, really badly. I'm just going home and I'll take a good shower.

"Missed me, little girl?" The voice, giving me shivers. The look on his face, the dirty smirk. His hand wraps around my wrist, pulling me in. Only now I look him directly in his eyes. This is the same guy Luke saved me from. In the alleyway, where I almost got raped. And now I'm here, all alone. I hate that everyone can walk on campus here.

"Let me go." I hiss at him, trying to pull my arm back at my body.

"I can make you feel so good, princess." The beanie on his head makes it seem like he's as homeless as he smells. His skin is wrinkled and there's a gross, no trimmed, beard. I feel like he hasn't taken a shower in forever. 

"Dream on," I groan. I'm trying not to get all shaky and anxious before it's too late. There's literally no one who can help me, I'm all alone. I grab my phone with my loose hand he immediately slaps it away. The screen that lit up once now is a screen of black with rainbow colors. I needed a new phone anyways. "Let me fucking go." Both my wrists are now trapped in his hand. Why isn't just anyone here? Why does this have to happen to me? What did I do wrong?

"Why would I? If I see someone this pretty I must keep it. Cherish it forever." I feel the burning tears behind my eyes. What do I have to do? I am freaking out inside my head. As if there's a whole war going on. "But it's okay, no one will notice. Because there's one way forever will last." I feel my breathing hitching in my throat. He doesn't want to... It can't be, right? His hand caresses my face. Yet a tear escapes my eye and a satisfactory smile is found on his face. I scream with all the power I have in my body.