38

Chapter 38:
"Don't make it sound like I'm riding your dick."

Eloise-Anne

"Bolton, where the fuck are we going?" I ask him for the umpteenth time. Luke has dragged me into his car and is basically kidnapping me. He isn't really though, but it almost appears that way. His left hand is loosely holding the wheel of the car, while the other one is resting on the gear. Several rings are found on his fingers and it looks incredibly good. I may or may not have a weakness for hands, his hands.

"Stop asking, can you just trust me?" He asks me, looking at me for a split second. I groan annoyed and look outside the window. I don't know where we're going and he doesn't want to tell me. It is so incredibly annoying. "Damn, lady, I could just turn back around you know." I look at him, seeing how serious he is.

"Could you just give me a hint?" I ask him.

"Well.." He starts his sentence, "You wanted me to take you on a stupid date, didn't you?" He says shrugging. I sit straight up and look at him. He's taking me on a date? I thought we kinda settled the situation, but I will stop complaining. "Now you're quiet, huh?"

"I didn't think you'd actually take me on a date," I admit. "I mean, I am not complaining, but I just thought you didn't do that sorta thing." He chuckles and places his hand on my thigh. My gaze is on it immediately. The cold steel on my leg is giving me shivers.

"You're such a sucker for physical touch," he chuckles softly. I shake my wild thoughts off when I notice I've been staring at his fingers and the idea of his fingers for far too long.

"Come again?"

"You're such a sucker for physical touch." He repeats himself, softly making his thumb caress my thigh. "It's kinda-" he cuts himself off by clearing his throat.

"It's kinda what?"

"Nothing, just forget about it." I roll my eyes. "Eloise-Anne, I mean it. Forget about it."

"Fine," I give in to him, he won't say it anyway. "But am I dressed for the occasion?" I try to fish. I am just a very curious person and not knowing makes me anxious. He parks the car and steps out of it. I haven't even noticed where we are. He opens the door on my side and reaches out his hand. I take it and keep on looking at him. He hasn't taken me on a date for the two weeks we appear to be together.

"Stop fishing." He laughs. "It's not working on me." I bite my lip and continue the eye contact we have. His bright blue eyes keep looking back into mine. It's almost as if all the blue is hiding in his eyes and it's only for me to see. I gently place my hands on his chest, trailing their way up. "Eloise," he says, it almost sounds like a warning. "Don't try to do this so you'll get an answer."

"No, I was just thinking about kissing you," I tell him, looking at his perfect pink lips. "Been thinking about that the whole car ride."

"Why think about it when I am right here? No one is holding you back, Eloise-Anne." I lean on my toes to reach for his lips, but I'm still too small. He leans in as well and I feel his lips brush over mine. "Just kiss me, Eloise." He says. I press my lips against his, gently. I trail my hands further up to his cheeks. His hands are trailing to my hips and he rests them there, pulling me even closer to his body. I can feel the warmth of his body against mine.