07

Chapter 07:
"We could bring this inside."

Eloise-Anne

For the past few days, I've avoided both Calum and Ashton. I really needed some time for myself if I really wanted it. It might seem selfish, but I really don't want this when Calum will be a pain in my ass. Michael walks into my room, since the door is open, and sits down on the bed.

"You have to talk to them eventually. You know that right?" I shrug my shoulders, not wanting to be lectured by my best friend.

I know he's right but I simply needed some time to think it all through. If it's really a smart choice to go out with Ashton, especially when Calum is still far up my ass with his attitude. Besides that, Luke will also have his unwanted opinion. Since they're quite a close group. They're so different from one another that I wonder how they actually became such friends. I know Ashton and Calum have been friends ever since they met, but I just don't see the connection with Luke.

Maybe they got a lot of girls through Luke or something. Maybe he's a dealer and gives them a friendly price. I really don't know. His personality is wack and that will always be that way. He can never seem to be nice and I know both of them to aim for nice friends.

I shouldn't even be thinking about Luke. His life is something I honestly don't care about, although I am curious about why he is such a dickhead. I guess he just has mommy issues or something. Or maybe it works for the ladies, I honestly don't know.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

"Seriously, are you sitting on my spot again, Hood? I thought I made it clear last week." He hisses at me. Yet again I lean back on the chair and my eyes meet his. I never really noticed how brightly blue they are. Such a shame his personality has to be shit. "Are you really ignoring me right now?"

"Oh wait, you seriously thought that you'd deserve my attention?" I ask him. Luke leans on the table and throws down all of the stuff I just placed down, including my laptop. A big smirk is appearing on his face while my jaw drops. I need to buy a new phone already, I can't afford to also buy a new laptop. Some people do spend their money wisely and don't get everything from their mommy and daddy. "What the fuck!" I exclaim. "I swear it better now be broken because you've gotta pay for it." I hiss at the tall blonde. Luke rolls his eyes at me. I grab my stuff from the ground, which makes me leave the chair I sat on. Luke takes the moment to sit down on it. Tammy isn't here today.

"I'd like the view of you on your knees." He says. I look back at him and try to look angry. "Don't get so mad there, Hood." He chuckles. I grab my stuff and grab the seat next to him. There's no other empty seat as well. I open my laptop and a sigh of relief leaves my mouth when I see that it's not broken.

"You really are a fucking dickhead, you know that?" I ask him. He infuriates me and I don't even have the right words to describe him. The class also seems to take forever since I don't have Tammy by my side. I just have this curly-haired fucker next to me who likes himself too much.

He is annoying me with the little things he does. He is continuously tapping his foot on the ground, he is fidgeting with a pencil and he has his earphones plugged in. I can hear his shitty music from here and while he's vibing more with the second, I get annoyed more. I decide to kick him underneath the table and he immediately looks at me. I did hit him quite hard, but I won't go easy on him if he isn't going easy on me.

"What the fuck was that for?" He hisses loudly, causing the whole class to turn to us. "If you want to touch me so badly you can just say so." My eyebrows rise up in the air in both disgust and disbelief. He did not just say that, not in front of all these people, right?