01

Chapter 01:
"Pee stain."

Eloise-Anne

After a long search, Michael and I found ourselves an apartment, a small house even. We decided that we liked the idea of something bigger and something better. Now it at least has a kitchen in it. It's not the biggest house, but luckily also not the highest in price. It's also on campus, so that's good. We have already looked inside and figured we'd take it. Michael got optimistic and told the guy that we'd take it. My parents still don't know about it. They already had a hard time when Calum left to live on campus. He visits every once in a while, but it's different.

If their little girl is leaving the house as well, it's going to be such a different story. It's almost sexist, but I guess that life is as well.

"Hey, El!" I hear someone say behind me, and I turn around to see Calum. "Are you really down to live here on campus? I didn't know you missed me so badly." I roll my eyes and give him a nudge. He knows how I'm not too fond of traveling. Even worse, the drive to get here.

Calum and I go to the same uni; this one offers us both the things we want to do. But we never quite see each other since it's so incredibly big here. It's almost the same as walking in Time Square, crowded and enormous. Calum basically lives on the other side of campus and goes to uni there. It has several buildings, and we never actually see each other. I do not know whom he hangs out with, nor do I care. I know he hangs out with Ashton and Luke, apparently. As I look at Calum again, I see Luke standing next to him, his eyes rolling over my body.

He is literally disgusting.

"Look at something else, will you?" I snap at him.

"Don't flatter yourself," Luke says, rolling his eyes. "You're just the perfect example of what I don't want." I raise my eyebrow at his words.

"Then you must be fucking stupid," Michael says. "But I guess you just take the easiest slut to suck you off. You only play the easy game." He finishes. I chuckle at Micheal's words.

"At least I can have a slut to suck me off without asking for it. You've gotta be begging for them to get down on their knees." Calum and I look at each other. I don't even have the urge to argue with him. "You're just jealous that I'm getting laid while you guys are still virgins." He chuckles.

"Dude, she's still my sister." Calum hisses. "Keep it down a notch, will you?" Luke lights up a cigarette and walks up to me, blowing the smoke out in my face as he walks away. I cough and wipe my hand in front of my face, hoping the scent and smoke will disappear. That was more than just disgusting. "Please just ignore him."

"How about you take him as far away as you possibly can? He really sucks. If that's what you consider a friend, you need to reconsider the word's meaning." Calum looks at me, unimpressed. He is not interested in being lectured by his little sister. He walks in the same direction as Luke walked in while Michael and I go the other way. "Would it be such a big deal if you drove back?" I ask the tall, blonde guy next to me. "I'm really tired."

"It's okay, but I'm hungry. I'd say we go through a McDrive." He almost made it sound like he was proposing it, but I know he's not. Michael wraps his arm around me and looks at me. "There will be a day that I will beat that pee stain up." I chuckle at his words. Michael isn't a fan of those kinds of guys who show the bare minimum of respect. That's a thing we share. I despise them as well.

It is not my problem. Luke happens to be the perfect example.

I've only seen him twice, and he's already annoying the living shit out of me. I genuinely hope I don't have to see him around so much. Michael and I have been going here for two years already, and we've barely seen Luke around. Everybody knows he's the bad boy. Nobody truly likes him, and I guess Calum's friends with him so he can get laid as well. I must admit that I've barely seen Calum as well.