12*

Chapter 12:
"Go to the toilet."

Eloise-Anne

Today is the party we've all been waiting for; we've all been counting down to. I grab a tiny dress from my closet and show it to Tammy. She's already dressed and ready. She has been before she even came over here. She told Michael I needed to help her with some finishing touches, basically which lingerie color she should wear to drive him crazier. These two are unreal, but if they're happy so am I.

Tammy shakes her head at the blue dress. She lays down on my bed as I try to find another dress. I love to go to parties; I love getting drunk. That's the only time Calum can't control me since he knows it's just the alcohol. It was never just the alcohol that got me grinding against guys, it was the confidence I gained from their reaction as well. That's literally the only thing I somehow got experience with.

I grab another dress from the closet, a black one, and again Tammy shakes her hair, denying it. I must admit that it's more of a summer dress as well. Something you'd wear on a beach day. I bite my lip as I notice the red dress in the back. This time she isn't shaking her head, instead, she's nodding.

"You've got to wear the red set underneath. Ashton will love that!" She says. "I mean if you were about to get naked." I roll my eyes at her words. I honestly don't care about sex, I care about getting drunk right now. I will put the red lingerie set underneath, but that's because it's literally the same color. You won't see any wear straps. "You look good in red." She tells me.

"Ready?" Michael screams from downstairs. Tammy turns to look at me one more time and runs her hands through my hair. She nods approvingly and pulls me with her to Michael. They share a short kiss and both blush as they notice I'm still here. "You guys look hot," Michael says, grabbing Tammy's hand. The party isn't far from here, it's just a frat party. Calum said he'd meet us around the corner of the house. I smile when I see Ashton next to him, leaning against the wall. He looks very good, too good to admit. His blouse is unbuttoned at the top, his chest is visible. His jeans are some tighter on his legs, but not too tight to call them skinny jeans. He looks gorgeous.

"Let's go, love birds," Calum says, looking at my hand who's intertwining with Ashtons.

"You look beautiful," Ashton whispers in my ear. I feel a shiver going down my spine. I really haven't done anything special, I just put on a dress. It's tight around my body, but I don't care about it when I've had a few drinks. "Red looks very hot on you." My cheeks flush. "It also looks good on your cheeks." I roll my eyes and look at him.

"You're the worst." He chuckles and lets my hand go, he wraps his arm around my body as we continue walking. I see one house totally lit up with lights. A lot of people in the front yard, and music is blasting through the four walls. We walk into the house and the strong smell of drugs, alcohol, and sweat intrudes my nose.

"I'll go get us some drinks!" Ashton yells over the music, I nod and make my way through all the people as well. I have no clue where I'm going, but if I stay with Michael for a while, it is the best. As I look around, Michael is no longer there, only Tammy. She chuckles and grabs my hand. She leads me to the room where everybody dances and dances with me. I chuckle and let my body move along with the music as well. I feel a hand on my hip and instantly turn around to see Ashton. He hands me the red cup and I cough whenever I take a sip. It's really strong, I don't even know what it is. He chuckles when he sees my reaction. "Sorry, that should be mine." He gives me the other red cup. I take a sip, sweetness overflowing in the flavor, but it's definitely strong as well.

"That's better," I tell him. He chuckles and throws back his drink at once. My eyes widen a bit. That drink of his tastes like pure piss, how the fuck does he drink that so easily? I chug back my drink as well. I haven't properly eaten, so I probably get drunk even faster. My alcohol tolerance is incredibly low, it's not even funny anymore.