34*

Chapter 34:
"Silence can be very loud sometimes."

Eloise-Anne

I have been in my mind for the past couple of days, the past couple of weeks maybe. Although, it has barely been two weeks. Ever since Luke and I had sex, I can't stop thinking about other fantasies with him. Not just sexual, but also how things could be if I actually admitted my feelings. It's probably just like Ashton, the excitement that makes you feel like you love the person. The funniest part about this all? I am laying on his couch currently. I don't even know why, I asked if we could talk and here I am.

"What is it you want, Hood?" He asks me, drying his hair with a towel.

"I forgot, but the couch is comfortable, so I might take a nap," I tell him, I sure as hell did not forget. He shrugs his shoulders and sits down on the chair. "Is it true Mike's in your friend group now?" I ask him, and he nods.

"Just tell me what really brought you here. You've been ignoring me for the past ten days." He says. "Even in class. You're not a pain in the fucking ass no more. Nothing's changed between us, right?" He asks me.

"Nope, still hate you. Just did not wanna see your annoying face." I tell him, laying more comfortably on the couch.

"Because everything you look at me you see how I fucked you," he smirks. "That's why I want people to look at me. Some of them are not even able to breathe when they see me. Fuck, I'm good." He laughs. "Did you fall in love with me that easily, Eloise?"

"Shut your mouth." I groan annoyed. I close my eyes as I'm laying good once again. I fall asleep fast, I haven't had much of it the last few days.

His hands are softly roaming through my hair. I sigh contently and I scoot myself closer to him. My naked body against his is something I can never get enough of. His hands trace down my curves, finding their way to my ass, and squeezing it tightly. His hand strokes over my stomach, finding its way to my core.

"Bolton, c'mon," I mumble. He pushes me down, causing me to lie on my back again. He moves so he's facing my heated core. The thought of him already is enough to get me off and it annoys me more than I should.

"Do you want me to eat you out, sweetheart?" He smirks up at me. His thumb softly making figures over my clit. My heart flutters at the sight of him. "C'mon, you know I want to hear you, it can't be so hard."

"Fine, I want you," I groan annoyed, whimpering as he presses his thumb some harder on me. "Okay, okay fuck," I moan out. "I want you to eat me out," he finally looks content with my reaction. He traces his fingers down through my folds as he pushes one finger in. I bite my lip and close my eyes.

"You look so hot when you're bothered." He tells me, his eyes admiring me. A way I've never seen before. A whimper leaves my lips as he curls his finger. He kisses my thighs and I bring my hips up, hoping he gets the hint. "Jesus, lady, I know you're eager for me, but have a bit of patience." He chuckles. "You know I'll make you finish, today won't be any different." He finally places his lips on my core, causing me to let out a high-pitched moan. His tongue runs through my folds as he continues eating me out. He presses his hand on my lower stomach and looks up every now and then, just to see my reaction.

The pit in my stomach is growing and it's annoying how fast he's able to do that. "Luke," I moan out.

"Fuck, I love it when you moan out my name. Sounds so pretty from your lips." He says, "Almost as pretty as this pussy of yours, god this is all mine." He continues doing his thing, making me edge against his lips. "C'mon sweetheart, I know how close you are, let me taste it all."