10

Chapter 10:
"Since when do I have a nickname?"

Eloise-Anne

With a heavy heart, I told Ashton what happened a week ago. I honestly really didn't wanna talk about it, but with Michael. I felt like Ashton needed to know since we're getting pretty serious. I mean, I left out the tiny detail in which it was Luke who saved me. I told him it was just a stranger who happened to walk by. Luckily Ashton was nothing but sweet and caring. He already wondered about the bruise on my neck, but he didn't dare to ask about it. He felt like I had to tell him and if I didn't want to, he'd simply be living in curiosity.

Luke and I luckily haven't changed. He still fucks around in hallways and with other girls. He also still gets mad when I'm in his seat. I can tell you, it's not his seat anymore. I'm happy to know we didn't change. Imagine liking the dude - disgusting.

"Tammy!" I exclaim happily. After a week she's finally here to see me instead of Michael. Michael is still in class and must be there till late. Tammy and I decided to do some shopping since we both really need underwear. Also - tonight I have my first shift in the bar I applied to. It's quite a nerve wrecking, but I think it's gonna be just fine. I just need to be distracted. "So, you finally have some time for your favorite girl?" I ask her.

"Always for you." She chuckles. "Shall we go?"

We both step in Tammy's car and she drives off to the city. Her driving is even worse than Michael's. There's nothing wrong with Michael's driving, but he tends to go over the speed limit a lot. Tammy is just a maniac. Within thirty minutes she parked the car and we walk into the mall. This is what I mean. It takes a normal person an average of 45 minutes to get there. I should've forced myself to drive. 

"I really need some new underwear." The blonde tells me. I look at her, her cheeks are flushed. She doesn't just need underwear. "And I kinda need your help, because I have no idea what Michael would like." It's actually quite disturbing that I know what he would like. We walk into the lingerie store and look around. "We have gotta find some nice sets for you as well, I heard you and Ash are getting serious." She smirks at me.

"Oh please, I don't even know if I want it to happen yet."

"Just in case, it always comes in handy." She says. My eyes fall on a blue, lacy set. I grab it and look at Tammy.

"That would look so beautiful on you. It matches your eyes perfectly! Try it on." I bite my lip and look at it, it is my size, do I really have to try it? "Please?" I give in to her and walk to the dressing room, putting on the bra. I do not like to brag, but it really looks good on me. My black hair seems even darker while my eyes look even brighter.

"Tams, I need an opinion," I say, sticking my head through the curtain. She walks in and looks at it. "... Well?"

"You are gonna buy this. If only I liked women, you'd be in my bed." I chuckle at her words. She leaves the tiny room again and I dress once again. Once I get out of it, I walk back to the session, grabbing matching panties and the red color of the same bra. A smirk grows on Tammy's face.

"Mike likes baby blue and green a lot," I tell her. Her face shrinks when she hears the color green. She truly dislikes it, while he loves it. "But you know you can never go wrong with black." She chuckles.

"I'll go look for it in another store. You're just always lucky with finding your things." I chuckle and walk to the counter, to pay for the lingerie. We walk in and out of several stores. Luckily, she found something she could wear. She even bought handcuffs. I don't even wanna know if they're for her or Michael. I don't even wanna know, but the idea has been put into my mind. I swear my thoughts could use bleach.