22*

Chapter 22:
"I never brag about girls"

Eloise-Anne

As I leave the bedroom as softly as I possibly can, the door makes a squeaking noise. I close my eyes immediately, hoping Ashton hasn't heard it. Ashton and I have had a pretty wild night. You could say that. I bite my lip when I think back about it. It shouldn't feel this illegally good to be with someone. I must admit that it feels heavy between my thighs. But we went for it for a long time, he may have broken me. After that, I got so tired that I grabbed one of his shirts and immediately fell asleep. I didn't even get to pee after, so I really need to right now. I don't even have panties on. I groan and open the door of the bedroom again, to grab my panties.

When I've finally done my thing on the toilet as well, I go back to the bedroom. Goosebumps are covering my whole body. It's around five in the morning, I just wanna get in bed again.

"El?" I startle and turn around, grabbing the remote control on the couch as protection. I sigh relieved when I notice it's Calum. "So, you think I break in and as self-defense, you grab a remote control?" I nod proudly. At least I got something, right? Having that thing smacked on your head isn't the nicest feeling to exist.

"Why are you awake?" I ask him.

"I'm so sorry, I try not to anymore?" He says confused. "I just came back from... a date." He says, scratching the back of his head.

"You had sex," I state.

"Definitely." He answers. "It was great, but go back to bed, idiot." I roll my eyes at my brother and walk toward Ashton's bedroom again. I carefully climb back into the bed. He groans immediately when I move on him again. I bite my lip, hoping the groan just came from his dream and not from me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to his body. Yet, I hear him snore. This man is strong - even when he's asleep.

When morning strikes again, I flutter my eyes. The curtains are partly opened, but just enough so the sunlight doesn't shine directly in my eyes. Ashton walks into the room with a plate full of pancakes. I rub my eyes. Am I hallucinating? Did he really make breakfast? He's literally the sweetest.

"Morning baby," he says, his voice raspy. "I made us some breakfast. If you're not hungry yet it's fine as well." He smiles.

"Wanna cuddle," I mumble. He puts the plate on his desk and jumps onto the bed, wrapping his arms around me. "You smell good," I mumble into his neck. He chuckles and holds me tighter. "How long have you been up?" I ask him.

"Maybe an hour." He says. Calum walks into the room and Ashton instantly lets go of me. I groan annoyed and look at Calum. "What is it, Cal?" Ashton asks him.

"I saw pancakes and I needed to steal some." Ashton rolls his eyes as he puts some on the plate he held behind his back. "Sorry to ruin the weird sesh you guys had, didn't look quite important through the keychain hole." My jaw dropped. He was spying on us?

"Calum, please fuck off." I hiss at him. He looks at me innocently. I thought we were passed this. "I was about to fuck Ashton and I'd appreciate it if you don't spy on us." Ashton looks at me and smirks, knowing the plan to get him out of the room. Ashton's lips attack my neck and I roll my head back dramatically. Within seconds the door shuts loudly, causing me to chuckle.

"I almost thought you were gonna moan my name." He says, kissing my collarbone. "I love it when you do that." He brings his hand to my panties, making slow movements over it. "Fuck, baby, I love it when you moan for me." I feel him smirk against my skin. "We fucked all night and yet you're horny again. I know I made you cum so that can't be it." He starts sucking on a piece of skin, a moan escaping my mouth. Chills run down my spine. He knows my body too well sometimes. Yet, he hasn't stopped touching my panties. "And you're so wet, but I don't know if I am down for another round."